If you saw their Grammy video, you know that one of the girls' favorite treats is cotton candy! Ellen surprised them with a very special gift that she's sure their parents will love -- their very own cotton candy maker! Let the sugar rushes begin.

video: sophia grace and rosie get a cotton candy maker!

Comments

Tracey B.

Rosie and gracie make my day!

Tracey B.

Rosie and gracie make my day!

Kathy Sue Works

Where does Sophia Grace and Rosie
get thier petticoats. I have a Grandaughter who loves them. Thank You!!!!

june e mitchell

I am so sick of seeing Sophia Grace and Rosie on your show.....come on Ellen enough is enough. I have nothing against the cute, talented girls, but every week is a bit of over-exposure don't you think?.... and people are tired of them.Thanks.... Give it a rest June Mitchell

gwen willis

Hi Ellen: I try to watch your show as often as possible but I am still working 2 part time jobs,(driving a school van) each day and also working in a doctors office (for o ver 23 years) and I'm still breathing at almo9sgt 71 years of age.
I just wanted to tell you how much I LOVE those two adorable kids Sofia and Rosie. I try to catch them each time they are on but now I won't be able to since my schedule has changed to
getting home after 4:30 each day.
How did you ever find these cuties??? Their fzmily's must be so
proud of them.
Thanks for always giving us a SUPER show each day and I will try
to watch you as often as possible.
You would think that by this age we oldies could slow down a bit
but life does not always play fair with us.
Bless you.
Fondly, Gwen Willis newg301@verizon.net

Lorraine Heighington

I love your show and never miss it or try not to but I have to admit I am getting sick of Sofia Grace and Rosie. I am probably in the majority but Sofia Grace is just tooo much. I love kids, so please dont get me wrong. But enough is enough. I love the older lady you use to talk to that "love Jesus but drinks alittle"
Hope this season is the best yet.

1 Reply
Karen Brantley-Hawker

The "girls," have been an absolute joy to watch and listen to. I hope they come visit again.