Photos of Ellen's Most Memorable Moments

It's been 1,600 shows, and Ellen has had so many unforgettable guests. Relive all the most memorable moments here!

Comments

Gerry Boren

Please call Gladis in Texas. I laughed so much when she sail listen Ellen I am a Chritian lady but I do drink a little

Tocherbear@aol.com

Ellen what can I say, I love your show! My son (age 9) and I watch your show at night. When the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Connecticut, the Boston bombing and the Texas fertilizer explosion happened, I was bogged down with so much gloom, I need some positive energy. Your show did just that for me. Reminding me there is goodness in this world. Thanks Ellen! Keep up the great work and being a wonderful humanitarian. You are a breath of fresh air for me.

Cheryl White
Texas

Shirley Montgomery

It is so hard to pick one because there have been so many great moments. I love them all.

Lori Luce

Clint E. was such a great sport. One of my favorite moments too, Ellen. Kelly was truly sincere.

John

Dear Ellen ,

Sorry dear friend to hear about the passing of another you well know what , its funny how things grow . Its hot in Pasistian at the moment and things are getting well just constant, its made the issue with me and Richard Brasnsson a talking piont that is well , still an issue . Love the show never never miss it . Tell Madonna that she is still the sexiest thing .
jj

Bertha Roper

That was hilirious watching him and the expression on his face. It was truly a memorable moment.

Joseph Ayin