It was a legendary meeting on The Ellen Show, Sophia Grace & Rosie and Russell Brand met for the very first time to discuss their hometown of Essex, England and what's going to happen when Russell babysits!

Comments

Eva Tudino

i just cant get enough of Sofia and Rosie t cant be-leave how happy they make me feel.i think Ellen is a wonderful roll model for the girls .cant wate to see how they prosper .thank you ellen for all the help u gave them they are very cute and talented Eva Tudino

janet

I may be in the minority...however I don't think it's right to promote "princess stuff" with Sophia and Rose. They are being put on a pedestal for being "Barbie" dolls...I think they should be treated as little girls. I do think they are funny...that's not the point.

jessica glenn

ELLEN YOUR SHOW IS SO AWESOME I WOULD LOVE 2 MEET YOU IVE BEEN A FAN FOR A LONG TIME I HOPE YOUR SHOW LAST FOR EVER LOL

Brittany Perkins

This was soo cute and hilarious at the same time!

Sherri Powers

Those 2 beautiful little girls are just the funniest girls ever! I wish I would have had a friend like them 2 when I was that little. I loved when he said, what are you thinking right now, and she said PINK!!! to cute!

maria cordero

LOVED THIS SHOW SO MUCH!!! THE GIRLS ARE GREAT.