It's been a long time coming! Lisa Jarmon is one of Ellen's favorite audience members, and today she finally got to see the house that Ellen built for her!

Comments

maria rosario

Hi ,first I want to say hi Ellen,,,, I wonder if u ever get this posts, and I also wonder if I'm in the right place .... but anyways, I know u are doing this segment of Ellen's dream home.....well my husband and I just bought a house farrrrrrrrrr from dreamieeeee...... but our budget was in the very small size, and this house is on a great neighborhood,,, which is first choice .... but this house is soooooo small and when I say small girl is small.... well here's my problem other than the small house .... and side bar - we are a family of 5 in a 3 tiny bedrooms,... we work very hard , I'm a cna which I take care of elderly people every day ....band even tho my job is hard and many people just don't appreciate our labor I do it with love ....but in order for us to even begin to make plans I have to work double... anyways like u say....I just need help making my mini house .in something good...and if u ever read this and u think my story is worth your time...how about the dream house we give it to someone else in more need....I just need a little help PLEASE....

maria

Living in Venezuela..right now..youre help to people makes me cry for the good reason. You are a great woman.

Catherine Atkinson

ONCE AGAIN ELLEN . YOUR SELFLESSNESS NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME , I LOVE THE PAY IT FORWARD , AND OF COURSE BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER , I COULD ONLY DREAM OF MY OLD HOUSE TURNING INTO EVEN A PORTION OF THAT

Deb Michaels

Ellen - thank you so much for being such a wonderful,joyful and giving person. You make me laugh,cry and thank God for such a wonderful gift of you in our lives!!!!!

Nyoka mclaren

Oh my lord ellen.....i cannot describe the feelings of hope n love that i felt watching you give ordinary people homes cars n gifts...it gives a person hope in this life n humanity.

Ruben Guerena

I have seen many of the YouTube videos were Ellen helps out people and even the cast of my favorite morning radio show the DSC mentioned Ellen's huge heart and how she uses her show to help those in need and not just herself.

At least in my part of the world (Rosarito Baja California, Mexico)it is not common to see people helping each other. I am a certified personal trainer and i get to help people with chronic degenerative health and structural problems regain their independence ( i don't always succeed, but i always give it my best try) and i can just imagine what Ellen feels, because when the people i work with see how much they are able to do after they thought that their health condition had taken their freedom away, just that look in their face is thanks enough.So, thanks Ellen for doing what you do, because you inspire me to keep learning and working hard so i can do my little part and help those that need it.

God Bless!

Kim

Ellen the generous. Her videos make me laugh and cry. She is such an inspiring person and we are lucky to have her.

I also love Lisa~