Ellen's "Clumsy Thumbsy" is catching on! Viewers like you sent in these autocorrect mistakes for the show, and you can send us yours!

Plus check out all of Ellen's "Clumsy Thumbsy" photos here.

050712_1_full

Comments

mykaela charfin

My rescued black and white cat plays fetch and begs to play fetch.

Judi Manwell

with regards to Tupperware lids all containers and lids from tupperware have corresponding letters and A bowl has an A lid act. this only works for the brand but it might help decrease the frustration of finding a lid after the fact.

Connie Lee

ellen, In need of someone to talk to. Iam a grandmother of
13 greatgrand of
3 .I have helped raise6 out of13 and 2 out of 3 .We are living in .Can you please help me with my kids. Illinois and Iam in need of a bigger please for my kids. Iam a tryed old grandmother 3093482000or address;306 2nd street

Lynnie Morgan

Ellen, my friends and i had tickets to your show and came to see you. One of my Friends, Merrybeth Lenore-Clement had cancer and your people there were VERY kind to her and at one point even choose to give her a T-Shirt. Merrybeth passed away today (June 28th 2013)from a nine year battle with ovarian cancer. I just want to say thank you for the fun we (sisters) had coming to your show and thank you for the kindness you showed to my dear friend. She may have been randomly chosen for that T-shirt, but I dont think so. Thank you so much. We all apprieceated the kindness. Thanks for the fun we had that day ... it will always be one of my greatest memories.I have a picture of our group but I dont see a place to post it here. oh well.

debby

ellen this is my favorite TV show and i wish u can com to Africa *****ia precisely am looking forward to see u or meet u

anna  kane

i love you ellen i wish i could see ur show in person my favorite part is clumbsy thumbsy

Michelle

Years ago you used to post the song title and artist on the screen during your dance through the audience. Could you start doing that again, I love making my kids think I am hip and not a hippy!