Ellen is a CoverGirl and you can be one, too! CoverGirl has everything you need to look your best. Get some for yourself right here!

learn more about covergirl

Comments

Aaliyah Chess

Hi Ellen,I think i should become a cover girl because i am full of confident and i am very intelliget.At 11 year old im very tall and thick and i think i could inspirer other girls and the world that not everbody is a perfet size or the perfet hight but that dose not make them ugly. There are to many young girls that hate there slef because they dont look like the modles on tv. To become a cover girl would not only be alswome for me but a great opportunity for my family because we lost our house just last year and it has been hard for my mom to find a job.And ellen if i dont get pick please send me down to meet you cause i have always wanted to dance with you and show you how we do it in littte minnesota.Your biggest fan Aaliyah.

Shea Strasburger

I think I should be the next cover girl because I'm a very hard worker and dedicated. I absolutely love being in front of the camera, I have a lot of confidence, a bright smile, and gorgeous blue eyes. I'm 18 years old a senior in high school and a single mom. Getting an opportunity like this would be amazing and could open so many doors for my daughter and I! Please pick me Ellen!

Hanna Greenfield

I think I should be a cover girl because I think I'm just like you. Probably not as half amazing as you are and talented, but i do care about everyone i interact with. I'm not saying I'm the best human being out there, because clearly you are, but i do try to be. I'm a very outgoing person and have a layed back personality, thanks to my hippie parents who I love with everything in me. I try my best to help people in need out. Everyone always tells me to be a model because of my 'long' legs but if I was to become a cover girl model it would mean the world to me because i always dreamed of getting the chance to be on the cover of that magazine and get pampered up and look stunningly beautiful for one day. It would also be an opportunity of a life time if that actually happened to me. If something lucky could happen to me, i would love it to be because of you, Ellen. I adore you and look up to you just like everyone person should.

Nicole faber

Hi Ellen I think I should get the chance to be the next cover girl I'm a mother of 6 and a wife.I'm just an ordinary 41 yr old that loves cover girl products& the Ellen show please consider me the next cover girl

Sincerely,Nicole faber

milena

I think I should be a cover girl because I have beautiful eyes and a perfect smile 😄. I can also help my family in Bolivia. I love to use cover girl. 😉

-Milena

Amber Dowdall

Hi. I think I should be the next Cover Girl because, I'm a girl who likes to be covered, lol. Seriously, I want to be a model and where I live there aren't many opportunities to be one. I would bring excitement and humor to Cover Girl just by being myself. I am always, Easy, Breezy, Beautiful. "Cover Girl"

Amal Mahamud

I believe that I should be the next cover girl because I don't believe that there has ever been a Muslim cover girl. Why can't a girl that wears a head scarf be the necxt cover girl? Am I not beautiful because I'm not dressed like everyone else? I still do my make up the same. I'm beautiful the way I am, and I'm comfortable with the way I look. I would love to be a cover girl and show the world that even modest girls are beautiful.

Michelle tran

I think I should be the next cover girl because I am alot like Ellen. I may not be as beautiful as other people but I have a kind heart. My family is very poor but we still donate money to those in needs. Please let me be the next cover girl.

Brenda

My daughter has such flawless skin, thick lips and beautiful smile. She should be the next cover girl.

Jacquie Stewart

I'm not much of a makeup person but I feel like I tell a story, I never believed in myself, always thought I wasn't pretty enough and now as I'm starting to tell myself I am beautiful and I won't let anyone tell me different, I don't think cover girl is all about the makeup, it's about the story and I want all the girls that were like me and still like me to see that No matter what anyone says u are beautiful No matter what.

Cindy hughes

I want to be your 56 year old Cover Girl

Azurae Bolt

I think I should be a CoverGirl because I love makeup and doing my friends makeup. I have wanted to be a CoverGirl my whole life. I doubt you will choose me, but it is fun to try. I am so happy that you picked Tallia because she deserved it. I would love to meet you.

From,

Azurae

sheilla

my whole life i have dreamed about being a covergirl and i wanted to start at a young age. i want to let others know that being beautiful just doesnt start with makeup but being your beautiful self. and i know the first thing about being a covergirl is starting with loving yourself and being confident. i believe that i can win this because i know if try my best and let nothing bring me down nothing can stop me.

sydney

i think i should be a covergirl because i am thankful and caring inside and out

Calli Pitzen

I think that I should be a cover girl because, I'm very young but I'm not shy to be myself in front of a camera. I love makeup! I love doing my friends makeup and I especially love it when they do mine! I think that I'm gorgeous inside and out! Ive always wanted to be a cover girl my whole life! And I doubt that you'll choose me,but it's worth a shot! And I'm glad talia is a cover girl. She deserves it! She's sooooooo gorgeous! And if I could live my dream I would. I just really want to meet you Ellen! Love, Calli.(: