Ellen found some funny Facebook posts that she wanted to share with you. It's her new segment, "In Your Facebook!" If you find a funny Facebook update that Ellen should see, send it to her here!

Comments

Karin Barreau

Dear Ellen
It's my 65 birthday and have never used an Ipad and would really love one for my birthday would you please oh please send me one. I would also love so much to meet you and your mom and your beautiful wife.

Sincerely

Karin

Felix Ledee Gboro

Hi<

Good day Ellen. I am interested in your television program. I have/had written a book titled "Ghost Teacher in Rainbow School." If i have your full address i will send you a copy. Moreover, i want to dramatize this book but no sponsor. My phone number is 306)9812511. Canada is my country.Thanks and remain blessed.

Felix Ledee Gboro
Canada(SK)

Darla Byrd

I love the new segment In your Facebook. After watching this, I will be spell checking everything! People say the darnedist things. (wonders how many words I just spelled incorrectly)

MARIA

Hi,Ellen you are the most amazing person I've seen spectacular,every day for me is pleasing to sit and watch you on TV, is awesome to know that there are people like you:much joy with what you do but I feel very sad when ends your show,my daughter and I laughed really like us NEVER CHANGE ..you know? I would like to see in person

MARIA

Maria R Velazquez

Hello, Ellen. I love your show, I wish I was sitting there and going crazy when you give away all those gifts. Over all, I like to see your show, even thou I am sitting at my house and enjoying it. You are an amazing woman, I respect you tremendously. You make my day even if it's only for an hour.