When Ellen read Jackie's letter, she wanted to do something to help her. Ellen brought her to the show to hear her story in person, and to give her a surprise that will really lift her spirits -- a new car!

Comments

(Page 6 of 12) Newer3456789Older
June D. Sauer

I work at Home with Google. It's by-far the nicest job I have had. I've made $64,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do, http://Bling6.com

Justine Hodges

I am a single parent with stage IV breasted cancer. My daughter Kayla is 11 years old into a lot of sports but can only sign up if I have someone to drive us. I have to train to all my Dr spot and if I cant afford train have to change my apppotment. I am out of work and on a very fixed income I really hats to ask for help but it would make out lives so easier thank you so much

monica dempsey

Hi Ellen..Im writing your show for my mom. I love my mom so very much..shes had a ruff life..shes always done everything she could for anyone who needed it...before my sisters, brother, and i were born my dad had already been in and out of jail multiple times for drugs and all throughout us growing up. Hes currently in prison and has been since I was 15 years old and Im 30 now and wont be able to get out for another 7 years. My mom did everything she could for us..all on her own.. she worked at the salvation army for many years and got help for our family through them..which being a teenager at the time was embarassing..but we always had a decent christmas and food on the table. Because of being a single mom raising 4 kids..we were always poor and we were very different kids..we all handled the situation with dad being gone differently and we didnt treat our mom as good as we couldve then. my sister and i would rebel..sneak out..cuss her out.. we were angry..angry for our family not being together anymore..angry our dad was gone and what that meant for our future. we blamed her for what he did. my little brother was angry lashed out mad all the time and my little sister was always soo sad because of being so little she didnt have the memories the rest of us did with dad so she rebelled in her own way. we all just didnt make it easy on her and now that im 30 and a mom myself of 2 amazing kiddos..i want to give back. my mom loves your show.. i love your show.. im not asking for money...cars..house... just inspiration for her.. shes had such a tuff life that her spark is gone..her hope candle burned out. within the last 5 years momma had a job with a company that screwed over everyone and she not only lost her job..but was out her pay of almost 4 thousand dollars.. her mom..my grandma recently became ill with dementia and alzheimers so she left her rental home here in nc to take care of her in nj.. now she is homeless and also carless. she has been working but the pay is minimum wage at the baby boutique she works so after feeding herself and her sister and gas going to see grandma she barely has anything left. im worried about her. im poor myself..im a single mom with 2 kiddos living with friends so i cant invite her to live with me and i feel helpless.. she deserves the world and i need your help lifting her spirits a little ellen!! i suffer from social anxiety and panic attacks so im writing you here. please help her it would mean the world to me and my brother and sisters.. please help me bring back happyness to her.. if anyone could do it i know you can!!

Ellen William

charman williams

Hi Ellen let me start out by telling you me and my family love your show i watch you everyday my mom absolutly loves you as well. I dont have some sappy sad story t tell you all that i can tell you is that my mom is the best most loving mother a mother could ever have she is so supportive and she did the best to raise her 6 kids on her own although we are all grown and living on our own we would all love for our mother to have the best she still works hard everyday and she deserves the best i would love to for her to have a nice car to drive back and forth to work and just to do the things she has always wanted to do. I didn't come from money and neither did her family she works at a nursing home as a house keeper and she has been there for years she is still making about the same as she was when she first started I recently just graduated from college and i am trying to make enough money so that my mom doesn't have to work so hard any more she deserves a break she has never even been on vacation yet she wants to see the world I love my mom dearly and I would love for her to get some recognition that she deserves she is such a beautiful person inside and out i just want her to know how thankful i am please help thank you Ellen!!!!!

Lori L. Morrison

It's by-far the best job Ive had. I work online. Last Monday I got a new Alfa Romeo from bringing in $7778. I started this 9 months ago and practically straight away started making more than $83 per hour. I work through this link, http://Bling6.com

Samantha

I am a single mother of a 4 yr old little boy and recently found out that I am going to have another one to the family. I am doing all that i can to make us happy but its hard when I dont have a car or a job right now. I quit my job of 3 years because i didnt have a way to get back and forth from where i stay to where it was. My car broke down so many times and didnt make enough hours to keep it fixed. I am asking for some help in anyway that u can. I would love to come to your show but i have never been on an airplane in my life and scared to death of them. Me and my son watch your show everyday and he wants a trip to Disney World so bad that it kills me to tell him that we cant make it right now. I love you and please get back to me on this!!!!!

Ellen Bethenny

Sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ Hᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ Gᴏᴏɢʟᴇ! ʟᴀsᴛ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ I ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ Hᴏɴᴅᴀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʙʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ɪɴ $8693 ᴛʜɪss ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ-ᴏᴠᴇʀ, 10ᴋ ʟᴀss-ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ. ᴡɪᴛʜ-ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀsɪᴇsᴛ ᴊᴏʙ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴅ. I sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs 7-ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs ᴀɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴀᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ $78 ᴘ/ʜ. I ᴜsᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ, http://Bling6.com

shaniqua brown

hi Ellen i am a single mother about to give birth again and i need a car so basd it hurts. Pleasee help me my 3 year old son and i walk everywhere in the rural area of Fredericksburg, VA .We were walking one day and a drunk driver almost hit my son and i we were so afraid that we have been homebound for the last 2 weeks please help ellen please i dont know what im going to do with a new born and 3 year old walking in the hot son for the rest of the summer. Not to mention that i have to find a find after the baby is born because no one will hire me right now i am a strong women but i know when to ask for help i dont see another option at this point.

Annette Yanchick

Dear Ellen, I have wrote you 3 times haven't heard anything from you yet and am praying you do. I do know a mother of 10 that needs a van. There father past away last year never showing her or the children how to drive or anything. We just help her get her license she is 47 year old and her youngest is 4. She would be greatful for a van to take her children to dr app and to go food shopping. I wrote you a story hope you find it. I can't tell you all of it on here. Thank you Annette Yanchick

Monique "WheelChair Mom" Esparza

Yes I COULD USE A WHEELCHAIR ACCESS VAN SO I MAY GET OUT MY HOME MORE. MY GIRLS HAVE BEEN WANTING TO GO ON A ROAD TRIP AND STOP AT EVERY AMUSEMENT PARKS.

Nikahh

God Bless her, Ellen is awesome!!!

candace dun

Well I have written a few times to Ellen After finding out friends had sent her messages guess i.am at a place of.desperation.. you.can See below my creigs list post....i am a good mom wanting the best for her son and willing to help him in any way....

needed ASAP

I am a single mom of an amazing son with many special needs. I left my full time Career in corporate amarica to give my son The medical carecare and education support he needs to grow into a successful adult. This requires many sacrifices and a very humbling lifestyle.

Recently my 15 yr old car blew a head gasket Just hrs after having to replace the two front Tires unexpectedly. I have a urgent need to have transpertation Due to the many medical appointments my Son must attend.

I am a true believer in pay it forward... I am a very caring and giving person. I put others always before me. I attend school full time and Plan on working with kids.

Guess I decided to post this with hopes if finding another kind heart willing to help a momma out. I have references and any proof that anyone would need to verify everyting. Any type of help would be greatly appreciated to assist with the repair. My son has miss two very important appointments just this week because of this set back. I am willing to work and volunteer. I am not asking for money or hand outs. I have many professional skills. Please email me if u are interested. Please only serious responses and NO inappropriate exchange

diane PARIS

single mom wins car and money..need to say I wrote 1 time and sent a letter also never heard from ellen. My story is way worse then hers by far at least the girl can work and has help,with babysittin.but my god... all that money and a car??? that is too far I bee live...My story is in may 2012 a car went thru my rental property first hit the back of my van it is smashed up ...and THIS NUT WAS DRUNK AND DRINKING AND COPS DID NOTHING JUST 2 MONTHS JAIL TIME WHY I SIT HERE TRYIN TO DRIVE FIX A VAN TO TRY TO DRIVE IT .... it is ruined really light and bumper and it will not go faster then 40 either no highway etc.. not safe,, I HAVE A AUTISTIC SON I TAKE CARE OF AS A JOB.. IN MY CASE I HAVE NO HELP ALL DAY HERE...MY SON IS 14 AND NEEDS CARE ALL WAYS DEPENDS ON ME,,I AM JUST BARELY MAKING IT MY SELF.. I HELP EVERYONE I CAN AND GET NOTHING... IN RETURN JUST THINKING 1 DAY GOD WILL HELP ME ONE DAY MY WISH WILL COME TRUE...I HAVE A 75 YEAR OLD MOTHER I TAKE CARE OF ALSO.. NEED TO DRIVE AROUND AND NEEDS MY HELP ALSO.... TO DOCTORS ETC... NEED I SAY MORE???

Robyn J. Cruz