When Ellen read Jackie's letter, she wanted to do something to help her. Ellen brought her to the show to hear her story in person, and to give her a surprise that will really lift her spirits -- a new car!

Comments

(Page 5 of 12) Newer2345678Older
susan mcguire

Dear Ellen,
I am writing you on behalf of my sister, Mary. She is a single mother of two great sons (22 and 17). She is a HUGE fan of yours and your show. We were in Burbank, a few years ago to visit our brother and his family. She was really hopeful to see your show, but you were on summer break when we went to the studio. Mary has worked for a major insurance company for over 20 years and is now in jeopardy of losing her job, as they are moving her department to another state. Due to her youngest son being in high school, she does not want to move him away. She has been driving an old gas guzzler that is constantly breaking down. She jokes that she doesn't take it to the car wash, as the dirt is what keeps it together. Mary really needs a new car....can you make this dream happen? And if possible, she would love to see your show. Ellen, I have never written a letter like this before, but I really love my sister and would love to have this happen for her... Thanks for your consideration and thanks for keeping us laughing.. Sincerely,
Sue McGuire

Cesay William

Google is paying 80$ per hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. Yesterday I bought a top of the range Lancia after having made $9458 this month. Its the most-financialy rewarding I've had. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out http://Pow6.com

Shaniqua Baker

Hello Ellen, My name is Shaniqua Baker and I'm a single mom of 7 and I have one granddaughter we all stay together. I have been threw so many things and I'm still standing by the grace of God how I'm standing I don't know at times but I just feel that God has his hands on mecause I'm still able to provide for my kids out of one check that my son receives ssi $710.00 how it stretches I couldn't begin to tell you how!There was a important man in my life that play a big part he's my father and he's a pastor. He took it upon hisself to be there for me and my kids when school time come he pays for half of my kids clothing and shoes, he lives in Anchorage,Alasksa and he comes to visit every year in May well last year he came and it was early April he didn't let anyone know but my grandmother! He told her something for me but she had to promise not to reveal it to me until he goes back home she said okay! well it was a Friday when he arrived in Tallahassee we had an awesome weekend he was acting a little strange I couldn't put my finger on it well Monday morning I found my Father dead on my bathroom toilet he had got up out of my bed shave, cut his hair turn the shower on took off clothes never made it in the shower was sitting on toilet in a bathrobe hand in hand with a Smile! I was shock when I went to take hime a cup of coffee and he never responded to me so I let myself in I felt my world came to an end on April30! I feel as if he took a part of me when he left I have so many questions Why would he leave me like this knowing what I'm going threw I began calling my family letting them know my father is DEAD please come my kids was hollering when I called my grandmother she told me God told him that his time was up and he ask God to grant him on last wish to come home to me! He came home to die in my house we were very close I don't know why he wouldn't tell me this I never had a chance to grieve because I was in denial and I had to remain strong for my kids and I couldn't find his polices to bury him my school money came 2 days after he past and I still had to cancel 2 funerals due to lack of funds he was out for 4 weeks this was devasting for me out here trying to raise money to bury my father that was my bill money for the next 3 months! but I had to do what I had to do! Well next month the bills came around and the lights got cut off as soon as the kids left for school I cried half the day trying to figure out how can I pay this light bill and my mortage I only had 2500.00 left owed on my home.Well I decided to drive to GA I got a title loan on my truck and just said I try my best to pay it back by that time I was thinking I would have found his life insurance policy! NOTHING!!! I have lost my truck, my roof fell in on my home when me and the kids came home from revial one night and we have been HOMELESS for the past two months! I have reached out to agencies for help and what happen was they want to take my kids for being UNFIT!!!Well let me share with you somethings about me I have graduate frome high school and I have my Nursing Degree well I got in to some trouble 6 yrs ago I took a charged for my brother and that cause me to go to PRISON so now it's hard for me to find a job I have been looking since Aug 2008 NO LUCK but threw all of this I'm still trying to stay FOCUSED! I go on interviews often good ones but when it gets to the BACKGROUND Check that's knocks me all the way out!I try not to let anyone know how bad we are doing I don't when the last time that I have done something for myself I don't even remember how to laugh anymore I'm hurting so bad inside I'm crying out for help and there's no one there! I know that I'm doing a Super Job with the Shoes that I'm wearing so I just try to pat myself on the back daily to keep my head up and MOTIVATED!I would love for you to call me and put me and my family on your show even if you don't have anything to offer me the system needs to know how it's failing people out here that have changed my kids are suffering for a poor decision I made when I was young!Sometimes I feel that they would be better off with out me and I find myself saying I'm going to leave when they all go to SLEEP but I just can't get the nerves up to WALK away from my kids! My email is Shaniquabaker40@yahoo.com, ph-850273-2365! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

barbara parks

Hello Miss Ellen,
I love your show.I am from Ireland and we have your show here.You r so funny and you make my Day.And God Bless you for being so kind to people.The World needs more lovely Human beings like you!

Best Regards

Barbara Parks from Dublin,Ireland

Jennifer Unv

Start working at home with Google! Its by-far the best job Ive had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. Useful Reference http://goo.gl/w7ceUX
WORK LESS EARN MORE

Bunny

Thank you, Ellen, for all that you are doing for those in need! God bless you and your show. I also have a friend, Terri, who has a 6 yr old daughter with cancer. Terri is a hard working single mother, because her daughter's father passed away last year, and only seeks support to help cover their cancer travel costs and co-pay medical treatments. Please help.

Love you, Ellen!

Rosa A. Simmons

I just want to add my story. I get paid over $87 per hour working online with Google! I work two shifts 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening. And whats awesome is Im working from home so I get more time with my kids. Its by-far the best job I’ve had. I follow this great link http://Pow6.com

Rosa A. Simmons

Mary Jane Martinez

Ellen I want to thank you first cause you always make me smile even when I have a bad day me and my kiddos love you so much. I am a single mom of five children sending you this to see if you can help me I work 34 hours a week now I have vertigo, my car broke down two days ago while I was taking my daughter to school the motor blew a hole it will cost me about 1300 to get it repaired with a used motor I would not ask you for help but I need help so that I can take my daughters to school pick them up after club meetings or there volunteer work I barely make about 1200 a month and that goes mainly in bills and rent so I don't have the money for another car please help me thanks love you maryjane

Farrah Adams

Good Afternoon Ellen! I am reaching out for your help. I am a single mom of a beautiful 11 year old daughter. I have been through five vehicles since February 2013, that of so have been bad cars which was.a scam and left me stranded. I'm not here to tell a sad story. However, if you ask me why I think I deserve help I would say because I always help others without even thinking about myself because I like to help people and make them smile. I'm not even asking for a new car. If you can help me with a good used cae even if its an old year model my daughter and I would be very grateful. Thank you and have a blessed day!!!

Kaylee Rogers

Ellen, please read this, I have someone that is more deserving then you could ever imagine to win a new car. My cousin lost her mom to cancer in 1999, she lost her brother in 2005 and then our grandma passed away just a year ago. She has never been selfish, is a single mom of 2 and has been dealing with her car being in the shop on and off and this time they are saying that the repairs may cost more than the car is worth! She always puts her children first and sometimes doesn't even eat just to make sure her children have food on the table. She works as a waitress at a cafe here in town and I know that she is so deserving of a new vehicle. Please consider her as one of your candidates! And email me for more reasons as to why she deserves this more than most!

Kaylee
Kayleereb2011@aol.com

Ashli

Hi Im not a single mom and I think this is the greatest thing. You do so much for others. I thought this comment box was to make comments on the video posted above but as I read it seems to be a place to enter into this car give away to a person who may need it. So here we go. We are a one income home. My son is on a form of life support. He mostly stays in his room because I cant take him anywhere. not that I don't want to but because we do not have the resources to get a SUV type(vehicle large enough) to hold my son all of his equipment and the nurse. Im not looking for a free vehicle but just need resources to get a good suv type for trade in that will allow me to take my son places like other kids get to do, like the zoo, sea world, science museums, etc. he is two and has suffered so much and will continue to suffer for the rest of his time on this earth with us, as his mom I just want him to feel as normal and experience normal kids things while he has the chance. right now EMS ambulance has to take him to the doctors.

Suzanne Keeffe

I am very happy that this young mom was helped by you! You are the ONLY person I know of that tries so hard to help as many people that are in need of help! I don't need any help for myself, but I am not in any position to help my recently divorced daughter, Shannon and her 6 children! You won't believe this, but the judge awarded Shannon's car to her ex-husband, who already had 2 cars! Now my daughter doesn't have her own transportation! For now, her friend's are willing to help out, but that is not a solution. She has a college degree from Rutgers U. but has not worked outside the home since her first baby was born. Her ex-husband was able to support their family until he walked out of the marriage a week before Christmas 2010. Since then Shannon has gone back to college to earn her teaching degree, and hopes to find a teaching job close to home, but without transportation, that's impossible! Her 6 children are all exceptional students and athletes and are involved in practices and games all week, every week all year around! Ellen, I can see and know that you receive thousands of requests for help, and it's not possible to help everyone, but I hope you will consider helping me daughter and her children! Thanks so much, Ellen for giving your fans a ray of hope! God bless you and Portia, and so happy to have you back on television after a long summer!

Laura

Hi Im Laura Im A Single Mom And My Car Has Broken Down And Will Not Work Can U Help Us

Evelyn

Hi, I think Maria Maldonado, should win a car. She is a very caring person, a great mom and friend. Maria is a single mother of two. She has a very sick boy, Marcelo is 12 he has had so, many surgeries. Marcelo, has an illiostomy bag. Is has always worked but due too her sons illness she had to quit her job. She gets no child support from her children's father. Maria needs a car to take her son to his appointments and for school. While the children sleep she does her home work, Maria also takes her daughter to dance classes and her son to hockey practice. She all ways helps anyone in need. She is a very deserving single mother!!

(Page 5 of 12) Newer2345678Older