[[__inactive:kaltura-video:0-xuk302jt__]]
They wowed Ellen and our audience when they performed Adele's "Someone Like You," now Emily Luther and Charlie Puth are back to perform an original song, "Break Again." Check it out!

Comments

(Page 2 of 3) Newer123Older
Maryan Savini

Hi Ellen,

this may be a long shot..but we watch in Salt Lake city Utah all the time.. Im polynesian and we have a great big variety of very talented artists who can actually perform but because of our background never have the resources to make it anywhere. I will be hosting an event called " Polynesians Rise" and would like any input or support that you may be able to offer. Even a guest appearance would shake the Polynesian Community. I am having a Polynesian 1st annual Rise Event on April 6th and was wondering if your record company could send you or a representative to check out all the talented young musicians that we have. It would be an honor if you would come or send a representative if interested to take a look at them and see their potential. I have nothing to gain from this besides helping out the community and proving once and for all that Polynesians do have what it takes to make it. Thank you for your time and consideration. YOu and your show rock!!

PS

Polynesians do not ever get the recognition we deserve but im hoping your record company can give us a chance.

Samantha Fischer

Hey Ellen! :) I've got stand by tickets for the show in January and it's my dream to be on your record label. I've submitted to the eleveneleven site & written in several times, just praying to God it all works out.

Here's my Diamonds cover: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsdLLPWwTO8

Violet Newman

Ellen you are great

taylorvang

beautiful performance

kelly kiep

OMG....is there any time at all that tickets are available......./? I try everyday and cannot get in......is there a secret?

Jennifer Sillery

Hi ellen!!! I love your show! I was hoping you could check out some of my music on youtube and see what you think!!!! Ive been singing for years and I love to perform!!!!! Im new to the youtube but if you type in my name and click channels two songs pull up!! :) I Hope you can find the time to take a look!!!

maila m. tabangay

hi ellen,
i'm from philippines and resently working as a nurse in saudi, i've uploaded a video which is only instrumentl ethnic video. hope you'll like it.

thanks
mai

Annette McWilliams

Dear Ellen

This is a first time email from me, I live in Australia and watch your show as often as I can. This year has been one of the most difficult that I have experienced, and your show always makes me smile which is great.

Your generosity is amazing to people that have experience difficulties due to hurricane Sandy and other sad things that have happened to them also amazes me.

Keep up your great work and a great show.

Have a happy Christmas and a fabulous New Year.

Kind regards

Annette

Don Celsie

Thank you my email is yogi-bare@sympatico.ca. Don

Don Celsie

Hi' I have been trying to send you video's but I dont know if they got thru.Don

Marcus Rapagnola

Greetings! My wife and I are from Massachusetts and just released a heart felt music video called "precious time". We are called the American Dreamers and thus far have been received rave feedback and Twitter! We would very much LOVE to perform it on your show. All of our material is about life relatable subjects that we as people all experience at one time or another.

Enjoy and hope to hear from you! (use this link) americandreamersmusic.com

Nicole Medoro

Check out my Cover of Elvis Presleys "Cant Help Falling In Love" you wont be disappointed!.. All audio and video was recorded and edited by ME on my IPHONE and MAC computer! Proof that you dont need a million dollar budget to create a beautiful music video! READERS: If you like what you see help me out and repost to facebook, twitter etc!! It would mean so much to me. This came straight from the HEART. enjoy :)

Susan E. Ellis

Hey Ellen please check out my nephew, Sean Maczko, in H.O.F., The Hall of Famers, from Akron,Ohio. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0k800-IiZc

Ellie Charlotte

Wish I was signed :( http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=tlx3AhdJMPw Ellen please watch!

CAROL WHITNEY

DEAR ELLEN ! October is almost over.It has been a wonderful year so far.I cant sleep to good so I stay up and write to you late at night. I think you are very important human being.Doing great things for so many people.That to me is a very special gift.I see and hear so much of what you do.It makes me want to be a better person.Ellen you are a inspiration to all of us at Suncrest Retirement community.I have a work out group every Tues.and Thursday.The ladies are enjoying it.A lot of them are widowed and really don't have anyone.For our Holloween party we are going bake cookies and for our indoor yard sale this weekend.I keep trying so hard to get them interested in things to do.Every Wed.we have a potluck.Most of them can't afford to bring something.So my husband and I make up for it.That is our way of paying back.We have a pretty good life.We are forever struggling in some way or another.But that is life.Pick our self up and start another day.Love for one another is very important to us.Loving our neighbors is very important too.It gets hard at times because people are so different.I have learned that you have to ignore a lot of there short comings and except for who they are. This journey that I have taken on is not easy.But it gives me alot of joy.My husband is so happy for me.He has always worried about me because I am so private of a person.To let strangers into my life is hard for me.But I wake up with a smile.I say to him see you later have to go.Got to find out who needs me today.I am telling you all this because you Ellen have really helped me on this journey I have taken. Thank you so much.Love your show.

(Page 2 of 3) Newer123Older