[[__inactive:kaltura-video:0-xuk302jt__]]
They wowed Ellen and our audience when they performed Adele's "Someone Like You," now Emily Luther and Charlie Puth are back to perform an original song, "Break Again." Check it out!

Comments

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older
Janice K.

Hi Ellen, Just sent you a comment on suggestions for the show about my daughter Jessica Rose Kartalis (first EVER Winner of the American Idol Nominated Idols Season 12) I would love to get the oppurtunity to tell you the whole story maybe you can have the story of the Jessica's! Season 12 & 13) This is her first original song & video, she has been working SOOOOO Hard this past year, she just needs to be in the right place at the right time! I hope you can help & give a listen!!! Thank you for your time! <3

Jessica Kartalis - Turn Around
by Sunup Productions 1,123 views
Jessica Kartalis- "Turn Around"
www.youtube.com/user/JessicaKartalis…

Sweet Nothing - Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch - Jessica Kartalis
JessicaKartalis·15 videos
1,312
11 0
Like About Share Add to
Published on Jun 21, 2013
Sweet Nothing - Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch - Jessica Kartalis

Jessica Rose Kartalis is a Singer/Songwriter/Guitarist from Staten Island New York. She has been seen on Season 12 of American Idol as the first ever nomination winner.
Category
Music
License
Standard YouTube License
Home by Phillip Phillips Cover
JessicaKartalis·15 videos

Ryan

Hey guys, love ellen and her music acts she brings on. I just released another cover music video. Would love for y'all to check it out. I covered "Demons" by Imagine Dragons. Thanks so much!!

LV Washington

Once again, our birthdays are approaching! Every year I write and tell you our birthdays are on the same day, Jan. 26th. We may be one year, or the same in age. All I know is that it's getting a little close to the Big 6,,,0,,,! Anyway, I would like to send you the song that I wrote for my friends born in January. DOn't know how to send it. Can you let me know? People normally play it on their birthday.
Luv you, Keep doing YOU! January Child,
All best,
LV

Curtizbrown Cortez

Hi Ellen, I just wanna let you know that I did the most awkward thing on earth by breaking up with Selena Gomez but it wasn't really that awkward because I still have Miley Cyrus doing her thing with me #Adore and no #Wrecking of ball

Curtizbrown Cortez

Hi Ellen, I love you show.

Deven D. Underwood

Ellen,

The code on this clip is broken - Web Exclusive: Emily and Charlie Perform 'Break Again'.

I have been trying to get caught up on my Ellen shows and disappointed I cannot watch this one.

What is this twelve days of Christmas that everyone is talking about?

I am a huge fan of Garth Brooks and was delighted to tears to see his episode!! Thank you for having him on! When is his show in Vegas? I would love to go see it, but would probably cry through the whole thing because he has meant the world to me. Love him!

Carmen Moniz

When will I be able to enter you "twelve Days" contest? I'm Sykes!
Carmen Mo P.S. Love you!

Carmen Moniz

Yes Iam Carmen Moniz,thank you for responding.
I want to find out about how to get in on the 12 days. Prizes

Carmen Moniz

Love you and you make my day.I just can't wait for your twelve days ,please send me tickets and airfair to your show!
I haves short time to be able to go ,iM home on leave from having a stroke .
I work as a Instructional assistant at a middle school with special ED kids.

Mary janet MacDonald

Hi Ellen. Love love love your show. I wonder if anyone else has a rant like me. I DON'T wear my reading glasses in the shower. Why can't there be a company out there that simply puts the word shampoo in Big letters on the bottle. Sure would make it easy. I can just imagine if you read this and tell me to suck it up and make a big sign and put it on my shampoo bottle. Oh well - I vented. It felt good.

ANITA VANPELT

CAN'T DECIDE BETWEEN JENNIFER ANISTON OR WHEN MATHEW PERRY HELPED HOST. ALLS GOOD, CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN TEN YEARS ALREADY. LUV YOUR SHOW - KEEP IT UP!

Cheryl Driskell

Dear Ellen,

Bullying occurs at all ages....

My partner and I would like to share with you a song and video

that represents in our own way our contribution to helping end

this pattern of violence that persists in all areas of life.

It was written through tears... in memory of someone beautiful

who couldn't take the harassment anymore.

Big Hugs to each of you for your great work!

Cheryl and Deneece :) :)

"Stand Up and Live" is a song for the Soul with an R n' B flow, meant to encourage those who have hit the walls of injustice and/or exhaustion (through bullying, harassment, discrimination, etc.) and spark movement forward to hope and endurance.

"Hope will find you again... take a step forward, 'cause someone is in your corner, heading right to you!"

"Stand Up and Live" Video:

MP3 downloads of Stand Up and Live/Lève-toi et vis are available on iTunes, CDbaby.
Thank-you! Merci!

www.deneece.com

Written by Cheryl Driskell and Denyse Marion (Deneece) of Ottawa-Gatineau; two women who have chosen to inspire through their music by writing Songs for the Soul. Performed by Deneece and produced by Peter Ranallo of Woodshed Studios in Montreal.
©2013 Stand Up and Live/Lève-toi et vis by C. Driskell and D. Marion

Anthony Perez

Hi Ellen, Please listen to my song "Flashing Lights". I think you'll like this one. Dedication is the key and I opened my heart to this song and gave it my all. Please take the time to listen to it and the lyrics as well.
I really would like to perform on the show for you to this song.
ElevenEleven Records would be great for songs like this!!!

Vickie Anast

Ellen...ATTENTION, ATTENTION...You really need to enjoy Emily Lynn singing! She has been singing since she was 2 yrs. old. She wants to know when she is coming on the Ellen Show to sing! lol! Please take time out of your busy schedle and listen to her sing. She has a couple more songs on Youtube. Thank you for being you and making us laugh every day!! You Rock!
Here is the link ..it is Emily Lynn singing at the Bogey 2/23/2013 http://youtu.be/fWM5ZsWIgGA

Rose Drew

found you a STAR great singer found her on facebook, if you like her I would love tickets to your show! I will find her and you can have her on your show

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older