Have you ever sent a text message only to discover that your phone incorrectly autocorrected you? If you've sent any hilarious autocorrect mistakes, we want to see them! Send them to us right here.

Comments

Tracy Grove

This isn't so much about an act of kindness but more about someone struggling getting through it and yet another challenge confronts him. My son Devin is 26. At age 7 lost his brother to cancer, age 17 diagnosed as bipolar, age 26 diagnosed with IGA Nephropothy (kidney disease), age 24 I donated a kidney to him. Issues in the OR caused things not to go as well as they should. He was approved for disability at age 23 and lost it October of this year. 1.8 years post transplant. He was married in Feb of this year to a young lady in. Canada. On their way back into the US they were detained for 4 hours and she was denied to cross the border. They were following all the rules and awaiting paperwork filed for her green card then visa. He recently got a job as a para educator working with mentally challenged kids and loves it. He struggles every day getting to work and socializing with people because of his bipolar disorder. He recently started losing his hair even eyebrow hair. He doesn't know what to do anyonger and I try to support him both financially and emotionally. My heart aches for him and my wish for him is happiness and as much of a normal life as can be. I watched a son struggle through treatments for a brain tumor and pass and watch Devin struggle every day. I don't even know how to guide him on getting his wife home. Are their resources to help with this?

paige

Hi Ellen! Me and my friend really wanted to show u this.

Me:I can't wait till tomorrow you'll finally get to sex my house!

Friend:I'll get to do what now?

Me:See I definitely meant see

Friend:OMG we should so send this to ellen

Me:agreed

Duy Bui

Hi Ellen, I'm from Richmond, Virginia and I want to show you this!!

Mom: Hi son!! Just got home??

Me: Yup! So tired!! Have to do my schlong vocabulary quick!!

Mom: What??? Honey, check your spelling!!

Me: Science vocabulary!! How can that word get in here?

Mom: Yeah...I'm hope English in your report card is still A+!

Michael McKenzie

Dad:
Hey Hunny, did you pick up those *******s yet?

Daughter:
Wrong person Dad

Dad: SORRY! That was ment for your mother

Daughter:
Wait, WHAT *******? DO YOU MEAN ME AND MY SISTER?!!

Dad:

1 Reply
Julie Lemka

Hubby:Text me at 12:30, not feeling good ****tin in my car.
Wife: WHAT? OMG! Do you need me to bring you fresh jeans??

Megan Godfrey

Me: Did you pick up the slaves?
Lizz: Huh?
Me: Haha... stupid T9... did you get the plates?

Elina Gornopolskaya

Regina: Come over I'm easy
Regina: Ready not easy!!

My cousin to me. Hahaha

Tanya N

Text conversation between me and my mom:

Mom: Did you try the dark chocolate?

Me: No, forgot. Need to get me some dark chic today. Maybe I need to ask Jeff if he will pick me up some.

Mom: Wonder how he would like that?!

Love your show Ellen! Keep up the great work!

Sam Priscic

Hey Ellen,
I thought that would be something for clumsy thumbsy. Hope you Enjoy it.
Sam

Sara: Hey want to go out for a walk?
Me: sorry can't just waxed my hair.
Sara: Really? Are you bald now?
Me: No why should I?
Sara:Haha you just said you waxed your hair.
Me: OMG I drying right now >.<
Sara: .. Okay go for it and call me when your bald is dry xD
Me: Sorry, meant I'm dying right now.. xdd

Brandy Burgess

Hi Ellen,
Love your show it ALWAYS make me and my family's day =)Here is a Clumsy Thumbsy between my friend and I

-Branddddddyyyy

-Yes =) LOL

-When you gonna have orgasm owl party?

-Ummm..... I don't know about one of those parties BUT I'm having my Origami Owl party on march 3rd

-LOL

-I should send that to Ellen for her clumsy thumbsy segment LOL

-LOL Ellen would have loved that one

Suzanne

Hi Ellen!
big fan all the way from Denver, i'm only 12, but when im 14 my grandma might take me to one of your shows!
Suzane

Hi!

Hi, Waxy up?

lol! I ment Waxy up!
?????????

Sry, I ment, Waxy up?

Waxy!

Waxy!

OMG ............... Whats up!
Nothin, waxy up with u? :) rotfl

yami gonzalez

Hi Ellen,
I had a clumsy text moment with my son, Julian; He feeds our birds as part of his chores every other day.
This is NOT something I'm proud of; but, you'll definitely enjoy it!

mom: Hey where are you?

son: Movies

mom: K. Pls let me know when u go out

mom: I'll do the birds today & u do me tmw

mom: LOL u do em tmw !!!

Julia Lyons

Hi Ellen,
Here is a copy of the Autotext blooper between my friend and I.
> To: julia_lyons@hotmail.com
> From: sarawierda6@yahoo.com
> Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 20:17:24 +0000
Julia: Hey what you up to? I have to run to Home Depot want to go?
Sara: I would! But I've got a uterus in Zeeland Hospital thank you!
Julia: Huh?
Julia: Why is your Uterus in Zeeland?
Sara: Its not yet. Lol. I've got an ultrasound on it. Hahahaha
Julia: Oh that is too funny. What time is that at?

> Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

Unfortunately, my phone only allows me to only text or call so I could not send directly to you from my phone.
Sara and I had a good chuckle at this though.
Julia