This incredible family wrote to Ellen because they needed help. Ellen and her friends at Target swooped in to give them a home makeover that will change their lives.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Cara Nicotera

Dear Ellen

Hi. My name is Cara. I live in Philadelphia PA. We are in a desperate need of a house makeover. My parents are both very old. My dad is 73 and my mom is 72 and she will be 73 on December 6th. My mom had 2 hip replacement surgreys and my dad is sick as well. I have many disabilities myself. I have bipolar disorder, and severe asthma, arthritis and fibermyolgia. Our roof in the den is half fallen apart, the bathtub is about to fall thru our ceiling. It is EXTREMLEY difficult for my mom and myself to get up the stairs and we need a bathroom downstairs. Me and my mom also have severe back pain. My parents and I are also on welfare and cannot afford a home makeover and we would be so happy if you choose us as your winners.

kristine kuenzi

kristine kuenzi

dear ellen. steven has been diaganosised with right side hrt failure. which is part of the heart diease that he also has.
on sept 5 2013 we are going to get a second opinion. if the results are same.
there is nothing more they cando for steven.
and we want him to be as happy and comfortable as possible.
having a home make over ...would help so much...to give him the ability to be safe.....in a old home....
please consider steven.....for this chance to have in life

Kelly A. Knight

My daughter and her kids are getting into, a new place after being homeless for the past 2 years and they could use a target make over ! so i am trying for the She is 29 with three boys ages 3,7 and 8 years opld and its been hard on them, but they are together and happy so once they get into there own place they will be even better!

MaryKAdams

WOW ! You sure do get alott of people that seem to be in dire straits asking for help! it makes me feel that my problems are not so bad compared to theirs? My Husband is legally blind & disabled, & I have some kind of a cyst in my brain that is causing me to have seizures, so docs call it a seizure disorder & now we dont have a driver in house. But bigest problem is just making ends meet, & were in neet of a new roof.thanks for taking the time to read these. Happy Holiday's!!!
MaryK

Crystal Collins

I am so happy for that family...Ellen i wish you could make one of my dreams come true...I am a single mom of five children...I stuggle everyday to get them what they need...and have to do with out my self...but i dont mind...Just want the best for my kids...Thats my wish is for my kids to not have to worry about clothes and shoes...because i have to pay bills and put food on the table....Love The Collins Family

IRIS E ROGERS

ellen i wish you could make one of my dreams come true, im desperately in need of a new car,im disabled and its hard for me to get back and forth to my doctors apps.i have a bad back and hard for me to get around, and a bad knee.i miss alot of my doctors apps.because i cant get back and forth to the doctors.i dont have a car and people charge me so much to take me where i need to go.im on a fixed myself and i cant always afford to pay them so i dont go to see my doctors.

Djane montemayor

Hi Ellen it' s me your friend Djane again.you don't know this yet but we as you and I are very good friends.i have written several letters to you because your my best friend.i wanted you to know that I hope to be a match for my husband he needs a kidney transplant.I think he is getting tired of doing dialysis,but my kids and I are always encouraging my husband to stay positive,and to have faith.we will win this battle together because a family that fights together stays together.and my husband and I have many wonderful things to look forward too.love you Ellen.your best friend Djane : )

Eva

I got goose bumps, so happy for that family!! I love watching your show, it must be so amazing being able to help so many people!!

Mary

Ellen, I just watched the video of you, your staff and target helping the family from Mississippi. That was a wonderful gift yaw gave them. Those babies will have a great Christmas, thanks to you all. Christmas Blessings to you, your staff and Target.
Bless you all.
Mary

Jenny Stafford

HI ELLEN IM DISABLE AND MY 15 YR OLD SON IS DISABLE AND I ALSO RAISING 2 GRANDSONS AND WE DESPERATLY NEED THINGS WE ALL NEED CLOTHES SHOES AND ALOT OF OTHER STUFF PLEASE ELLEN PICK MY FAMILY

eveline

Greetings again Ellen
Another year looks like I've gone through my cancer period watching you, and it's been good for me I believe all that laughing has made me better. However my plight with fiances and disability is not good. My wonderful son who drives me everywhere has many trouble with his car it's at the shop now Car Pros, in Cal Maryland, I thought wow who's more deserving than a young guy who still cares for his mother in every ways, taking care of all my financial needs and does what ever is needed to get me better, how wonderful if you can find it in your heart to bless him with a car. I have raised him alone and have no family to call on for help. they all live in Israel. this Hanuka would be perfect to see him in a trouble free new car. thank you from a single cancer victim mother, who feels all alone in this country.
Shalom and Happy Hanuka
Eveline

christopher

Hi Ellen I love your show and I was hoping to get on your show to win your prizes for 12 days I have sent you an email about my parents have you read it yet thanks chris hoover

LESLIE SISCO

I'M DREAMING OF A NICE CHRISTMAS AND PEACE ON EARTH AND EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY HEALTHY THIS YEAR.

Sheree Nelson

You are such a blessing to others! What a wonderful story! Love watching your show and have been so inspired by what you do for others! Thanks for all you do and God Bless you! Sheree

linda bowen

hi ellen,it,s linda bowen again,I am entering every one of your contests in hopes that I will win something.I am trying to take care of my daughter and her 4 children,but I lost my job.We are 2 months behind in the rent,and everything is getting turned off soon.we have nothing for xmas for the kids.A newhome sounds refreshing,so this is why I am entering.I know if I do win it,I can,t afford to keep it,but at least I won a miracle for my grandkids.thanks for giving me this opportunity,ellen,I love you,linda,lindbowen16@gmail.com or 321-697-2196,thanks again.

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older