Ellen has found an amazing new game that lets you play for free, and do good in the real world at the same time! It's called WeTopia, and instead of earning points, you earn joy, and that translates into real joy you can donate to real charities. You can get playing WeTopia on Facebook right here.

video: ellen loves wetopia!

Comments

Mary Arrington

I love the game WeTopia! I play every day and love knowing that my game playing helps real kids all over the world! I've been encouraging all my Facebook friends to start playing. We take for granted every day that we will always have fresh, clean water to drink and food to eat. But so many kids have to struggle every day for the simplest of things! Thank you, Ellen, for making me aware of this fabulous game and helping others to reach out to the less fortunate! You do so much for so many! God Bless you! Love, Mary

Candice

i need neighbours !!!!!!!!

1 Reply
Zandra Vaez

Hi Ellen! I Love Playing WeTopia. But Since I Don't Have No Neighbors. Can You Be My Neighbor?

Anne Pierson

I play! I need neighbors too!

Brandy Carriere

Hi Ellen!
I love Wetopia. Some of my friends want to be your neighbour but I don't remember how to do it. I think there use to be a link straight from wetopia. Is there still a way to friend you?

Cheers,
Brandy

Dawn Gordon

I love this game have been playing it faithfully since Ellen told us about it. Only thing is I have one quest that I need my friends to have ice cream stands so I can go to them everyday and none of my friends do. :( Maybe Ellen can add one on her Wetopia site.

Nancy

I finally got my computer fixed so I'm able to play Wetopia again. I didn't know where I was going to come up with the money but god works in amazing ways. Being on a fixed income and being disabled I wanted to help people that are less fortunate then I am. This game gives me the opportunity to do just that. I may not be able to afford to donate to different charities but playing Wetopia I can give my joy to the people who really need it and have fun too. Thanks Ellen for showing me that I to can make a difference in the real world. It really makes me feel good about myself. The story on the Whitney School really touched my heart so much and I'm glad that I was able to help them out just by playing a game and having fun.

Courtney

This game is so much fun! I got my step-mom addicted to it as well.