It wouldn't be Halloween without sending Ellen's frightened writer, Amy, to a haunted house! This time she went with her mom! Somehow, the two of them together were more scared together than apart. Take a look.

Comments

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older
Lyn robinson

Hi Ellen, I've never been cuz I heard it too scary! Del mar haunted house! At the race track! If you come, I'll go in! Not really, but I'll show you where it is, love you

Crystal

Ellen you should send Amy to the Eastern State Penn. Its called Terror Behind The Walls. HEHE!!!!!!

Christina B

Ellen, you should send Amy to Statesville Haunted Prison
in Lockport, IL. I heard it is one of the scariest places!

victoria morales

Hi Ellen,
First, I have to say I love you so much I have your show set on my dvr. I was sitting down catching up on all of them and I love how you send Amy to the haunted houses. I love to get scared and just this weekend my cousins and I went to Spooky World in Litchfield, New Hampshire. They have 5 haunted houses throughout a large field. You should definitely send her there into the house called Brigham Manor. It's a 2 in 1, once u get out of the house and think its over u have to follow a dirt path to continue and make it all the way out. I'll even go with her so she has someone to hold on to :-)
Love u Ellen,
Vickie

Leah

You have to send Amy to Factory of Terror in Canton, Ohio. Ive been there 3 times and going again tomorrow! They have a website and youtube videos. They have 4 parts, and they are a 2 time Guiness Book of World Record holder for the longest haunted house. It's also the scariest haunted house in Ohio!!!! Send Amy here!!!!

Denise Lopez

Send her to Delusion the haunted interactive play in LA

Sandra

Send Amy to Splatter Haus in Two Rivers, Wisconsin. They're motto is "we'll scare the living s&!+ out of you". And believe me, it almost happened!! (not to me of course). http://www.splatterhaus.com/

Andrea Prettyman

Scare house in Pittsburgh PA has a basement that will scare the dead. Only two people at a time allowed and they are allowed to touch you. You need to sign a waiver to enter the basement. Check it out, this one may cause Amy to resign SO BEWARE!

kara ikebe

Send her to House of Shadows in Gresham, OR!! It's the only full contact haunted house here. They really reach out and grab you! She'll love it! ;)

Kayla

Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The 13th gate

Sandra Hernandez

Hey Ellen,
Amy has got to come to San Antonio, Texas to check out the 13th Floor Haunted House. Its been named one of the top 10 Scariest Haunted houses on the Travel Channel. She would have a blast and I would love to see the video of her here.
Thanks,
Sandra

Heidi Nelson

You should send Amy to Canada! Drumheller, Alberta has an awesome haunted coal mine! http://www.atlascoalmine.ab.ca/special.html

Sarah Haskett

You should send Amy to Manlove Park in Connersville IN. Very scary. they take you through the woods with a guide and its messed up! They even chase you with a car the starts up in the woods.

Marie

Hi Ellen,
There's a really scary haunted maze in Erie, CO at Anderson Farms. It's called Terror in the Corn. You can imagine being in a corn field at night...surrounded by creepy beings and trying to find your way out. It was one of the scariest things I've ever done. In fact, they put you in groups of 4....I had 2 big guys in front of me and I put my 13 y.o. son behind me so that I was surrounded. Every man for himself.

Dana

You should send Amy to the Soap Factory's Haunted Basement. It's an 18 + one where they all are actors and its super scary. http://www.soapfactory.org/

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older