Do you need Ellen's help to make something amazing happen? Do you have someone special you've always wanted to meet? Something you've always wanted to do? Whatever your dream is, big or small, we want to hear it! Who knows? We might even be able to make it come true!

be on the show: can ellen help you fulfill a dream

Comments

(Page 1 of 37) 1234567Older
Ann Anderson
5 minutes ago

Hi Ellen,

How are you?

We have one of the best administrative professionals, Julie Maletta Parsons´╗┐, at the Woodland Elementary School, Milford, MA hands down! She is a beautiful person inside and out! Her sweet smile and bright eyes greet everyone each morning, putting us all in a good mood, and her generosity of spirit is infectious. Julie's workload is huge, as she supports over 650 students and 100 staff members! It amazes me how she manages to make everyone a top priority!

Her "Bald Is Beautiful" team of 5 have even raised over $11,000 for the upcoming Kids Buzz-Off for Cancer fundraiser. She and her colleagues plan to shave their heads soon.

Could you please send her a shout out and make her day?

Ann Anderson
4th Grade Teacher
Woodland Elementary School
Milford, MA 01757

Beth Brubaker
39 minutes ago

Hi Ellen! Can you do something for my husband? He loves trains (real and models) and would love to go to different places to see them. I see him looking at places to go online, but things never pan out the way we'd like.
He works so hard to support me and our two children (girl 13 and Asperger boy 16), and on 9/11/2012 he was severely burned at work, so he wasn't allowed outside for more than 15 minutes at a time. He's still healing but can be outside now- as long as he doesn't do anything extreme- like sunbathing. ;)
I love him dearly and he deserves some time off- the last vacation we had was when we were married almost 17 years ago! He desperately needs some down time and a chance to enjoy himself.
I know one of his big dreams is to drive a train. You don't have to include me in that one though- I see the way he plays Need for Speed and would rather bide my time at the train station gift shop.

God Bless! ((HUGS))
Beth Brubaker

Beverly Villa
13 hours ago

Hi Ellen...My name is Beverly Villa and I just have to tell you about my amazing grandson, Joshua Villa (aka DJ Pops). He is a senior in high school at Claremont High School in Claremont, CA and is going to graduate on June 12. He has accomplished quite an amazing thing. He has never missed a day of school from kindergarten to now and has made it his mission to go all the way. He has awesome parents who have helped him with this..my son Josh and my daughter-in-law JoAnn. Everyone calls him Pops....He has been DJ'ing for a few years and mostly buys all his own clothes and other things he needs. He is so passionate about music and wants to go into higher education to make his dream come true and become a music editor. They are having a tough time financially right now and I just don't want that to stop his dream. He is so unique and so driven in anything he does. If there is anything you could do to help him with his dream, that would be so Great! He's gone to school sick at times, but he wouldn't let anything stop him from going. It would be wonderful if he could be recognized for this great accomplishment by more than just a certificate. I would really appreciate any help you could give him. Thanks so much for taking the time to read this...And God Bless you for all that you do for others.

Linda Sjoberg

Dear Ellen,
My closest friend Sue just lost her husband Patrick of 35 years to liver cancer this past July. Last week she too was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer. On top of all that she may be forced to move from her apartment due to financial difficulties. We have been friends for about thirty years now. I'm writing to you because I know you love to help people and I would love for something positive to happen for her. If you get the opportunity to meet her I know you will fall in love with her just as I have.
Thank you Ellen for all you do for people. We love you and the show.

A loyal fan,
Linda Sjoberg

Curt Helmer

Dear Ellen My only dream is to get my invention pending going I have been alive for 60 years an have came up with an idea that can change my life an my life of my four loving children an 11 grand children.ive been trying to find an invester to help me get everything going to better the rest of my life .My mother is 82 years woung an she has financil hard ships as i do Im just trying to get a loan for one year .it is al tax dedutable . thank you for your time sincerly yours Curt Helmer

Raelene Olson

Hi Ellen,
The only dream I have these days is to just see my Grandparents happy. My grandpa is 86 and my Grandma is 80. The thing about making them happy is...I would love to see the two of them teach you how to do something they both and you also love to do, which is dance. The two have been married for 64 years and have been dancing together for 65. The can jitterbug, line dance, waltz, and many more, but the one they're best at is the Polka. As a tuba player, they have always asked me to play a polka, and this last weekend I was able to play a polka with my college band and even talked my director into inviting them up to dance. This one moment...I can't even put words into express, but I know that if you were to meet the duo and Polka with them...that you wouldn't be disappointed and that you would forever be charmed and probably love them, because they're real characters! I know there are probably hundreds of other letters of people who really need your help or have really big dreams, but I would just really love to be able to see my grandparents dance with you before they pass on...here's a video from my concert so you can see, if they had floor wax and a better floor they would have moved a bit faster.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m13icx9xhA8
Sincerely,
Raelene Olson

Raelene Olson

Hi Ellen,
Sincerely,
Raelene

Sherry Adamson

Good morning Ellen,

I hope you can help! I work in special education classroom at Glen Este High School! Our students do not and I repeat do not have any up to date items to help with the learning process. This is very sad as these children deserve much more. We are not asking for much and a little goes a long way! We have 14 students and you can really make a difference with a little help!

Sherry Adamson
Assistant for Special Ed
Glen Este High School
Cincinnati, Ohio.

Room 125

steve fowler

dear Ellen, Three years ago I got stomach cancer.i had to do chemo and radiaction then they took my stomach out all of it and 28 lymnoids 2 of them had traces of cancer in them so I had to do chemo again and pills.after all was done I had lost 140 pounds and the life I had known.im cancer free now they say.but I cant work or pay all my bills its just a mess to make my dreams come true would be to have all my bills paid off and a new roof put on my house.i have held the bottle for seeking noah and passed it along.it would be so cool for you to get all the people that have touched it and passed it along .to be on your t.v. show.i would love to meet everyone.i think they would love to meet each other too.thanks for anything you can do !!!I know you get a lot of letters like this so I understand if I don't hear back for you.i still think you are great and do a lot of good for people.thank you for being real and paying it forward...

Mariah

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s1bgbo PLEASE PLEASE READ THIS ELLEN!! ITS MY STORY!! (: LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! <3

Cammie

Dear Ellen, Hey there. I am a fan, that watches your show when I am not working. I dont have a DVR, so therefore I cant record your shows. I really love that you dance to your own beat. My 4 yr old and I make a point to dance together any crazy way at least 2 to 3 times a week, and its awesome! I am not really good at this kind of thing, so please bear with me. I am a single 42 yr old mother with a beautiful 4 yr old. I have, in the last 3 yrs fallen on difficult times. I was living in Minnesota, off and on for 22 years, had a great job, a nice house, and my vehicle was doing good, my husband payed for nothing. After our son was born, my husband decided to return to being an alcoholic. I finnaly decided, to move back to where I grew up, Dinwiddie, VA. This is where I grew up from the age of 4, I wanted my son to feel like he had a family. Everything has gone south from there. I now live in a 30 yr old trailer, that should probably be condemed. I have a leak in my well, so I have to go to my dads to get clean water to cook with and for my animals. There is always something to fix on my vehicle now. I work 40 hrs a week for very little pay. I have never really asked for anything, my pride is to much. I have worked very hard. I am just an average person. I havent done anything miraculous. I am just asking for help. I was told if "you dont ask, how will you know?"
So, I am asking. There is so much more to this, but I think I have covered the majority. I know life is a struggle. I just need a positive push. Please! If you did read this I thank you for the oppurtunity to voice. Keep up those awesome shows! Thank you again

Demi Armstrong

Hey Ellen I'm only 10 years old and I'm the number one Leonardo DiCaprio fan I love him so much.I have been having a tough time at school people have been picking on me and calling me names because I love Leonardo DiCaprio. my dream is to finally meet him one day please if u could make that happen I would be the happiest little girl in the world!

David Ray Byrd

I'm writing you this letter to tell you something about my son, who is a good kid but has had some bad luck in the past. His mother past away in 2006 when he was 14 years old. In 2006 I was in a motorcycle. accident and had to file for disability. Do to our financial problems of losing two incomes (his mother was a physician assistant, and I was a dental assistant. We had just built a new house when found out his mother had breast cancer. Even though we lost almost everything material we were blessed to find strength in each other. Nathan had plans to go to college but instead took the test to be able to sell ins. For Aflac, this lasted for a short time due to being paid commission and having a truck with over 300,000milea and mechanical problems. This last October we found out his grandmother my mother cancers has came back. Nathan and I have become care takers for her, prompting him to take a job with less pay so he can help me take care of her, she is 82 years old. Through all this her biggest worry is whether his truck will make it to work and back each day which is a 73 mile drive. If you could find in your heart to help him, this would bring her great comfort. We all LOVE YOUR SHOW especially my mother. Your friend and fan David Byrd

joanne

Dear Ellen,
I love your show, and think you are the greatest, why I am writing to you is to not ask for money but to know if you can help me find an organization that can help my Son get his car fixed, he was in a car accident, and totaled his car, he suffered minor cuts and bruises, but thank God he's alive, he was told it could of been worse. He didn't hit anyone, he hit a Palm tree, which saved his life. He recently got another car, but it needs a new head gasket, and other things, he works but doesn't make much, and we don't have the money to help him. Please if there's anything you could do it will make him happy, I hate to see him depressed, he's only 19 years old, he has so much on his plate, between his stomach problems, and the Doctor is doing nothing to help him, and now not having insurance, it takes a toll on us all, I just want to see him smile and be happy. Please if you know anyone that can help I would be forever greatful. Thank you. Joanne.

AmandaCaywood887

Ellen Please Email Me or Tell me how to write you because I have a story that id like to share with you but im not sure how to go about it AmandaCaywood887@yahoo.com

(Page 1 of 37) 1234567Older