Do you need Ellen's help to make something amazing happen? Do you have someone special you've always wanted to meet? Something you've always wanted to do? Whatever your dream is, big or small, we want to hear it! Who knows? We might even be able to make it come true!

be on the show: can ellen help you fulfill a dream

Comments

(Page 1 of 42) 1234567Older
christopher colemire
14 hours ago

My name is Christopher Colemire. My girlfriend was in a car accident when she was 19 years old and is confined to a wheelchair from a spinal cord injury. Her name is Dina McDowell and has a 10 year old daughter whose name is Breanna. She lives in a one bedroom apt and it just breaks my heart hearing her daughter ask her mom why she can not have her own bedroom. I hurt my back 3 years ago and have had 5 surgeries since with more to come. I was supposed to go back to work 6 weeks after the first surgery and got a staff infection that just about took my life from me. And that was just the start of what has been a 3 year nightmare so far. And still not able to go back to work and still have not got any help with just getting by. So as far as Dina and Breanna are concerned, my hands are tied and it is a horrible feeling. I am deeply in love with Dina and am going to spend the rest of my life with her. But right now I cant even afford to take them out to eat, let alone put a ring on her finger. But even me being so broke, she is deeply in love with me as well. My concern is with her needs though not mine. She has a power chair that she is making payments on, but if she goes off the pavement she gets stuck, so I was looking on line for some better tires for her chair when I came across a company that makes a Tank Chair. It is just like the power chair that she has but has tank tracks on it instead of wheels. I showed her the website and she got the biggest smile on her face I have ever seen!! She could do so much more than what she is limited to now. The next day I went with my uncle to check on a property that he was left him when his mother died and a friend drove up and told us that he was working on his truck so he could get his sons Tank Chair in it !!!! He has a son that was in a similar accident and also confined to a chair and he had just got one, so I told him about Dina and that I had just been looking at Tank Chairs website for her so he took me to his house to show me his sons. After we talked for a bit he invited me to bring Dina out to meet his son and said that we could get her in his chair so she could try it out. I was excited to tell her but when I did she said no way. She said that we would never be able to get her one so it would just lead to disappointment and more heartache. I was again crushed and I have to find a way to help these girls. It is not only her that is limited but also her daughter and it is just not right. I NEED HELP!!!!! I dont know what to do or where to turn but I do know that these girls deserve better than what they have. As a man I feel helpless that I am in love with a beautiful lady and her daughter and can not do anything to make even their smallest dreams come true. Dina is a big fan of Ellen and it just hit me today that I have heard of some of the wonderful things that she has done for people in bad situations so I figured that if she can not help them in any way maybe I could be lead in a direction where I could find them some help. Any information would be a blessing. Thank you for any way you can direct me. Sincerly, Christopher Colemire

Caitlin Gale
17 hours ago

Hi there! My name is Caitlin Gale. I'm a singer/songwriter/musician who's hoping for a break (sooner rather than later). I was a professional athlete, teaching snowboarding in Whistler, B.C, Canada, and training horses in the summer. This was my life. Then, at 21, I messed my knee up on the mountain. Very long story short, I wasn't getting better and was in excruciating pain and had to move back to Ontario, canada for medical help. I've been diagnosed with CRPS (chronic regional pain syndrome) and have suffered from for the last 7 years. My life has been turned upside down, but still trying to make the best of it (hence my music, and trying to make it). I'm in pain 24/7, but still bust my ass and go out and play shows when I can. Singing has been my saving grace and I would do anything (almost-lol) to get noticed and have a real SHOT at it, I love being Canadian and am proud- but we don't have many opportunities here for e industry. You move to the states or order to make it, but with my CRPS- that's impossible financially. (I'm back living with my mom-Yay) lol. I know Ellen is really into music, and helping people- so really- who better to meet than MOI! Would truly be a dream come true :) xoxoxo

1 Reply
angie austin

Dear Ellen:
Three years ago, my now ex-husband just up and disappeared. Never to be heard from again. Two years ago I met a man who I dearly love. He moved from NC up here to Indiana to be with us. By us, I have 3 boys, Alex, 16 who has only use of one arm, John, 13, who is moderately autistic, and Cody, 11 who is also on the spectrum and many other disorders as well. We live in a 2 BR house, so as you can imagine it was chaos. Then my bf's family took terminally ill and he went home to spend time with them. So I decided to give us a new start, that we'd put our house up for sell and move down there. My boys love him (which is unusual as you know for autistic kids to connect so well) and I put all I had into trying to fix up this old house to sell. All work was done by me and a few friends helped paint. It still needs so much work, and I've not had one offer all summer. I've sunk all I had into this and am afraid if we don't get to move my boys will be heart broken :( I'm not asking you to buy my house or anything like that, maybe you know someone who can donate handy man work or supplies, or know someone who would want to buy it to fix it up. You have so many connections! It's in a nice small town, got good size land. I just want to move. I miss him so much. Thanks for reading this. Would appreciate anything you can do, I'm desperate and you're my last hope.

Iris Shontell Tinsley

Hi Ellen im a true fan.My name is Iris and im 37 yrs old my dream is to meet a millionaire.Someone to take me on shopping sprees,expenive dinners and fancy resturants and to ride in a limosine wth bubbly (champagne) on ice to be set up on a date as this person as a potential partner or even if its for one day I will be extremeIy grateful how it happens. Would like for him to show me how to be a millionaire as well. I did some submissions for acting I like to sing as well i believe i have a gift in song writing just need a boost from someone who knows about the business or that's in the business.Looking for someone whose like a mentor (mentorship).Secondly I would like to own my own home I have 2 children that I have to support one of them on disability either one of these 2 things will be a dream come true.Thank you Ellen for your support.

Allison Stanley

Dear Ellen,
My little brother David recently sent you an email, and I just waanted to confirm who I am. I am 13 years old with 3 other siblings and a loving mom and dad living in my grandparent's house along with my aunt and her two kids. And it is getting very crowded very quick. My family doesn't have enough money to live in our own house. Not having money is a bad thing, but I'm very VERY grateful that my family is out of the setting we were in before we moved where we are now. We lived in a cozy little town which seemed nice at first, but then I found out there were kids in my grade (5-6 grade at the time) that were doing drugs. Now I would never think of doing such a thing because I know how awful that is, but still to think if we didn't have our grandparents, we would be living in the street. I love my family more than life itself. So please, help my family move out of my grandparents house. Even I have been getting anxiety from all of the stress. I was going to start modeling and singing because I really want to but we don't have the money to support it. I wanted to do modeling and sing so I could earn money to support my family myself, but we never got there. So please, please, help my family.
From,
Allison Stanley

Mekalia of DuckandDonate

I just shaved my hair. I'm a 16 year old girl named Mekalia. I run my own nonprofit for children's hospital and have for over two years. But that wasn't enough, I wanted to help more people. My friend passed away this year of cancer and it was devastating, she was amazing. So to show support of the warriors, survivors and angels I started collecting donations, and I shaved my hair yesterday. But I want to make a bigger difference and I need your help. Please, anything you can do. Coverage, a donation, but if it's possible my biggest dream is to be on your show. Nothing would mean more. I want to honor my friend and help others like her. For more info check out www.instagram.com/charityheadshave

Maia

I'm not gonna start off with a sentence like "hi my name is so and so" because that's what everyone does and I don't want to be like everyone. I want to fit it but I want to be different. I have always had this dream of singing and making it big in the world. I have heard of many famous people who have made it bg in the world at a very young age. If they can do it I can do it considering I'm only 12 years old. There hasn't been many famous people from Wisconsin and I would like to become famous and represent my state since I'm from wisconsin. If you email me back I will give you my YouTube channel and videos of me singing. Thanks bye.

Alexander Smith

Ellen,

My name is Alexander Smith, no not the guy who played for the Kansas City Chiefs lol. Anyways I am writing to you today because I have been doing a lot of thinking lately. I have started a small business I have made a few sales, but I would like to make this go big and not sure how I would do it. I am not a big enough business to get a business license, get my business name trademarked, or even be able to get more customers. I am in need of your help any way your heart desires. I need a boost but need someone to help, I have applied for "grants and loans" but no one ever helps. I hope to hear from you soon. You can contact me at (785)-209-1122 or (785-)577-0618. I would love to hear back from you even if you say you can't help. At least I know I tried. Thank you, Alex Smith.

Donald Hultman

To Whom it May Concern; 7/20/2014

A friend of mine has a friend that has cancer. She is only 6 . . .Her name is Karis.
This is the second battle with this awful killer. She is from Kansas and she lives with her two sisters, mom and dad.

Having cancer cannot be fun, but having it twice at age 6 or any age for that matter, has got to be horrible!

Thee only wish Karis has, is to go to New York City to see the “ball drop” on New Years Eve.

She doesn't ask for much . . .

Please let me know if there is anything that can be done to possibly fulfill this little girls dreams . . .

My name: Don Hultman
MyEmail: dhultmanjr@hotmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you . . .

Thank you so much for your time . . .

Don H.
P.S. I hope you at least reply, I know your extremely busy. . .but at least if you reply, I'll know you read this . . .

Ashlee

Ellen, I love you, I really look up to you as my role model! I really want to meet Justin Bieber I LOVE him, I see you fulfilling peoples dreams and hope you can fulfill mine I dont think its possible because I live in South Africa but that will never change my dream to meet you and Justin!

Arisha Savanouthai

Hello Ellen!! My name is Arisha Savanouthai and I'm seventeen years old. I probably already sent this message like 10 times already and it's like 3 am, but I just want to start off by saying I fell in love with you from the minute I laid eyes on you. You are such an kind-hearted, inspiration to everyone while also being the funniest person ever. I also know you as the one to make dreams come true. So as you may know the VMAs are coming up in August and if you need a reporter I could so be your girl. I eat, sleep, and bleed music and I would die for the chance to interview my favorite artists. Not to mention I am enthusiastic, outgoing, and (sometimes) funny and want to help make the event fun for those who watch. And at the end of the day I am just a fan girl like anyone else. (But I could keep it cool in front of the camera don't worry) Ellen, I love love love you so much and hope you can make my dream come true!! You will not regret it!!

Paul Hodgin

Good evening Ellen, my name is Paul Hodgin, I'm from the u.k, and I am writing this to ask you for your help.
My story goes... I recently racked up debts of £3000' this may not seem a lot to some people but to me it's a massive amount, I lost my job as a bar manager, due to committee issues.
So consequently the debt rose from £200 to £1000 very quickly, I have got to the point where I am now working again, but I am still struggling to shift the debt along with paying my monthly outgoings.
I am not writing as a charity case, I am simply writing to ask for your help, so I am able to enjoy a holiday or a break away with my friends, something I haven't been able to do for over 5 years now.

I appreciate the time in reading this, and hope to hear from you soon.

Paul

Hannah

My name is Hannah Western. I'm 13 years old and I live in Oklahoma. In 4th grade, I was severely bullied. Slammed into brick walls, punched in the face, kicked as well. My principals never helped me, and when i came into the office crying, I would say "I wanna go home" or "I want my mom", they'd sent me into the principals office, and wouldn't call my parents, and say just ignore him. He was in my class, how do I ignore him? I have had bloody noses, and bruises on my legs from kicking me under tables where no one could see. I came home crying my eyes out, scared to death to go back to school. The worst thing was when they called him and I to the principals office and said that I had to write him an APOLOGY LETTER to him, and say that it's my fault he bullied me. The last week of school, they put me in a different class. Next year, 5th grade and he moved. I thought everything would be better, but things kind of went downhill. I was sexually assaulted. Another guy would touch me inappropriately, under the table. It wasn't as bad as 4th grade, but it was still hard for me. Now, I've never been happier in my life. I've created something called "The Hannah Project". It's a bully awareness thing I've created and have gotten my school impacted on it too. I'd love to share more with you. Sincerely, Hannah.

Cherie

Hello ,I am a mother of ten children I have been thru so much in my life that no should have to go threw.There has been a lot of ups and downs .I guess you would say I'm at my Down now cause once again I'm homeless.Here's a little about myself ,one of my terminal was I had a babysitter watching my younger tree sons they were eleven and a half months apart while babysitting the boys one of them was hurt he was four years old.The babysitter panicked called nine one one when the call help came he told I abandon the boys and he came home to m alone ,but before the cops came he thrashed the house threw snack foods,clothing,newspaper,took cushions off the couch all so everything pointed at me not him and they believed him .I had went to meet my son at the hospital and got asked to step outside and went to jail.I lost my three sons ,they were all three adopted to a family ,the two oldest boys have autisum so they don't communicate like you and I do this was why they were able to remove them from me in 2001.Like I said I'm homeless and all I want to doin life is have a home of my own so if and when my children ever want to find me they can that's they even know I'm there mom.The thing is I have this ideal an invention that I know would sell off the shelves,the presentation of it would make it sale all own and then when you see you'll be amazed.The problem is I have no means of patenting my idea .I only wanted to do this in hopes of buying a home for my children to find me one day .This would be my dream come true.Thank you so much for your time luv you Elen

Randi Case

Please help an innocent man that was wrongfully convicted for the murder of his wife that has sat in prison for almost 13 years now tell his story. He was proven innocent medically and scientifically however the case has been heard three times in front of the same courtroom in the same county. He needs a change of venue so desperately and they deny him every time of this. This case is full of prosecutorial misconduct, evidence tampering, evidence being stolen, altering of do***ents, witness tailoring and witness changing testimonies each trial. The assistant district attorney is Patricia (the deceased) cousin and the district attorneys good friend. Also the lead detective on this case always said he would get Peter one day and it looks like he did. His appeals were direct appeals so obviously there is something wrong with this case. We need to get his story told and get him help. He has over 600 supporters now and his case is known world wide now. Tim Richards from the private eye in the United Kingdom has even wrote an article on his case. His case has been heard on the Dale Davis blogtalk radio several of times. Peter doesn't have much left as his mom passed away a year after he was incarcerated and his father is getting older. Please help this man and his family. Please contact me his lead advocate , Randi J. Case at k8r5c@yahoo.com or 1-60...7-316-6837. You can find more information on the website that was created for this innocent man at www.peterwlasukcase.webs.com thank you

(Page 1 of 42) 1234567Older