You may have seen Ashton's revealing cold open, but you'll never believe what happened right after! The cameras were rolling when Ashton got a little more personal with Mama. You can see the naked truth of what happened right here!

Comments

Chelsie. Noland

I love it.... Hilarious ee so funny I want to play it over and over mama is the one making me laugh when she said in not looking at u,,,, and the fact that he's wearing those loafers. And but naked ,,, so funnyyyyyyy BLAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Cynthia

Daytime tv---rather very inappropropriate......he gets far too much attention anyway---his only claim to fame was being married t Demi-----please....how inappropriate is daytime tv becoming....as trashy as nighttime

Svoi

That's not funny,
that's perversion.

You perverts are
so stupid...

Janice Montalto

Omg, I bet Betty was just slightly set back. She held her own pretty well though.. :)

Caroline

Hi Ellen ,i'am from Malaysia and love your show so much.Even though we don get your show live we watch all your recoded show on utube.My daughter watch you when studying so that studying will be less stressful when watching you.Me I would love to have a crazy sister a friend like you who is always in the mood to be funny And crazy.
So here saying thank you for everything crazy you have done just to make
us happy when we're down love love love you Ellen your fan Caroline

Debbie korea.

Ellen I'm a can ( nurse aide) I have a client named Teddy. He had a accident nearly 20 yrs ago. And is now blind and mentality challenge. I've been with Ted now 7 yrs.even though he can't see her hears your show every day. This helps make his day. I try and tell him what's going on what you and others look like or what you have on that day. I know He would love to either come to the show or even just hear from you. Please Ellen make his day a little happier. His sister is his soul provider and this are rough. Her name is Linda. She Reyes her best to do what is right for Ted . Thank you again Ellen. A faithful watcher. Debbie & Ted

Dominique McClain

I can't wait until Thursday, the sexiest man alive,ADAM LEVINE, well actually Justin Timberlake is the Sexiest of all Sexy man alive, but Adam still ranks in top ten for me!!!!!!!

sharon welker

Bad on a computer just wanted to say we have been married 50 years and I think my husband's truck is almost that old and lots of miles he needs a new truck or car. Our's truck & car on the blink or old. Your are great and I know others are worst off just thought I would try. I would love to do Jeanie's job one day the feeling of satisfaction you must get making someone a better day or giving hope to someone what a job you both have