Michelle from Pueblo West, Colorado sent us this photo and we had to post it. He might be a little too small for fetch, but he's already got his head in the game. For more of Ellen's "Best Pets," click here.

photo gallery: best pets

Comments

Marina Michaelides

He's so cute! I had 2 Chihuahuas when I was a teen! Brings back memories! When my first Chihuahua had her puppies, that's how tiny they were and cute!

Marina

Peggy "Sharie" Jenkins

To all pet owners who walk their dogs! Be sure your hand is properly in loop of walking leash.

I was walking our 9 mo our Shephard, Cindy. When her pet cat came into view, Cindy was anxious to run and play with her "pet"! She took off, my little finger on my left hand got tangled in the loop resulting in displaced fracture. After 2 surgeries to repair my finger, we had to result to having my finger removed!!!My bones proved to be to soft to hold plate and pins. I never this could result like this. Be careful out there walking your dogs. Make sure you are prepared correctly with dog leash. I would certainly not want this to happen to any other person.

Peggy "Sharie" Jenkins

Peggy "Sharie" Jenkins

I NEVER wiould have thought that 1) walking the dog on a leash 2) dog chases cat 3) I have my little finger tangled in leash resulting in displaced fracture 4) 2 surgeries to repair 5) plate and pins won't hold as my bones are "mush"6) BOTTOM LINE= amputation of pinky!!!! Who would have ever thought!!

Starr

Awwww I want him!!!! Chihuahuas are my favorite ^^

sheldra

to cute.. i want a pug or a applehead chihuahua.. a baby one to grow with the family