taylor swift

We're looking for the biggest Taylor Swift fan for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. You could win a trip to the show to see Taylor's world premiere performance of her new song, "The Story of Us" -- where you'll get to meet Taylor in person! If you think you're the ultimate Taylor Swift fan, write in and tell us why.

Comments

Ellie Debock

Ellen, I think I am the biggest Taylor Swift fan because every time I listen to her music it makes me want to build up my dreams. It helps me focas on whats important. I am 11 years old and I have loved her forever, and she makes me become better at my skills today. I know that I can live my life happy with Taylor in it. I have been through some tough times that crushed my heart but once I hear her music it repairs my heart. That is why I think I am the biggest Taylor Swift fan.

Ellie Debock

Jillian MIze

I think I am the biggest Taylor Swift fan because I'm going to a Taylor Swift concert in August. I'm making a poster with my cousin and it's March and we are already working on it. I have 7 posters of her only 5 are hanging up cause i have no room. I have basically watched every single Taylor Swift YouTube video and i never get sick of them. She is my idol and has been since the first day i listened to her music. It would be a dream come true to meet her. I don't go a day without listening to her music. She is just absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I wanted to take a trip to Nashville only to go to the Country Music Hall of Fame and only to see the Taylor Swift exhibit. That was the only things I wanted to do on our whole vacation and we ended up not going anywhere. I would do anything to meet her. That's why I think I am the biggest Taylor Swift fan.

Megan Baldwin

I'm missing my senior prom to go see Taylor Swift in concert!

rose

ellen do you know that am taylor swift fan i want to met her

rose

i am taylor swift fan ellen

rose

i am taylor swift fan ellen

rose

I will like to be taylor swift fan

Alexis

I already posted a comment once but wanted to add more . Taylor swift is amazing she is like no other person. She is unique a Christian a thoughtful person . Not like other famous people some are very spoiled and rude and bad. But she is amazing. And I loom up to her a lot. It would be a maxing to meet her. But I understand if I can't but just being able to post this and try is awesome. I can't wait to go to her red concert saved up forever on it and went to speak now. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my comment. Thanks Ellen for all that you do and I love ypu Taylor Allison swift

Cherith

Like everyone I love Taylor Swift. When I grow up I want to be a singer, actor or like Ellen. I love it when Taylor goes on the Ellen show because Ellen is the best interviewer ever and Taylor is amazing. I dance in my room to her songs every night and when I watched her preform her songs live I realised that I do the same things as she does whenever she is singing. My parents think its stupid to look up to celebritys but I think its awesome that Taylor is there because then I would have to look up to Lady Gaga- I'm not saying she is a bad person because how would I know I've never met her before It's just that Taylor is a lot more genuine and I like her more, a lot lot more! I would love to meet her thats why I'm moving to america when I am older because everyone there is famous and lovely. I would probably spend a day going round and hugging people on the streets because I have a lot to thank the Americans for. They make amazing movies, singers and sportsmen/women! Always and forever Taylor keep up the good work and remember me if you can actually on second thoughts dont bother you have too many fans!
Love you
xx

Alexis

ilve Taylor swift so much she made me be able to follow my dreams her song mean fits in with me being in juinor high and getting made fun of for my height I love to sing I'm singing we are never getting back together in thentalent show my friends think I'm really good at singing so I'm happy for there support I'm grateful for everything i have I hate when people r rude to others for there problems but my dreams to meet Taylor swift would be andreqm come true it would help me becuz people r just so rude to me and meeting her would help me a lot thx .