Ellen Responds to Your Tweets!

Ellen's Twitter followers tweeted questions for today's Twits & Ask! From her favorite YouTube video to the moment she knew she was awesome -- Ellen always has an answer!

Comments

(Page 1 of 3) 123Older
Maria

Hi Ellen i really would love if Simple Plan, Green Day would be on your show :) and one of Finlands best hockey player Teemu Selänne who is known in other countries to and he Plays in Anahaim ducks so it would be great to have some of these on your show :)) thank you!

Rebecca Brandt

Beach Bodies" Destoys the Stage!: http://youtu.be/11xFxJ9HH38 via @youtube

Rebecca Brandt

rocking around the christmas tree: http://youtu.be/Y8Hd9X5eA20 via @youtube

amoussou armand

Hi Miss Ellen my name is Armand Amoussou now in *****ia West Africa a Nationality of Benin Republic, am sending you this email to wish you happy birth day and long life peace be with you, also to continue asking for your help am dyeing and surfing please believe my story help me to achieve my gold, I really need your financial support, even loan I will pay back I know my distant is very far from you but trust me I will not betray you I promise, am the only one my family is counting on please help us, I know you are a good person find the way in your heart and help us, a reply from you will mean a lot to me or a phone call +2347037216278. Thanks and god continually blessing you amen. I love you Miss Ellen...

amoussou armand

Theresa Pacurari

Ellen on your show Friday with Mario you all joked about a kitty bowl, well there is one, the 1st Kitty Bowl will be Sunday on the Hallmark Channel. Thank you for all you do for your followers, you truly are an inspiration to others to reach out and do for those less fortunate, or to "pay it forward". God Bless you and can't wait for the next 11 seasons.

alicia pyles

Hayyy!!! All I wanted for Christmas was a job...that didn't happen I'm out looking daily. Nothing in our tiny town! My boyfriend has taken on all of my bills and is struggling to pay his own.This has put stress on us could use any help until im making money again. Hard finding sit down jobs I cannot stand long due to herniated disks in my back from a car accident in 2010 please help I don't want to see him stress anymore!!!!! :(

Charley ( Charlene ) Bartlett

Love your Show Ellen . I am taking my cystic fibrosis son on a special trip this Christmas. He has lost 5 friends to cf this year alone . I find myself wondering how I would react to having a fatal illness and watching my friends succumb to the same disease that will ultimately claim his life as well.
All sadness aside, I am creating memories and fulfilling a dream on his bucket wish. We will be in Los Angeles Dec 23-27, 2013. We would both love to be in your audience. To see your show live ...
Where do I find tickets for December.
Charley and Jacob

Suzanne  Schlosser

Ellens showa are Fantastic.Two things I've wondered about. What happened to Glaydis,and did she ever hope to have Barbra Streisand on the show.
Keep up your fabulous show,I love it.

Danielle

hey Ellen. My name is Danielle Gentry. My family house had burnt down and we have nothing left. The only thing we have left is the clothes we had on and my moms car. I would love to see my mom not struggle and to see her happy again.. if there is anything you can do it would mean so much to my family. God Bless

Kathy Bigelow

ohhhhh Miss. Ellen , I came home to find a extra sad note in my mail box it read Thank you for the gift for our wedding and thank you for being such good neighbors but than she told us she was moving due to loosing her home wow we are talking about a really wonderful person that just went through breast cancer and than she met the love of her life and now she is loosing her home .I did not think of what can I do I just thought Ellen can help her I know she can really she is a really great person and I wish so much to help but can not we have a little tiny home we rent next to her but she was buying her home I know she is so so so sad please Ellen we need you thanks so much Kathy

Imely Correa

Hi, my name is Imely. Last year I had the most challenging year of my life. I was diagnosed with Stage 2a Breast Cancer. I was only 44 years old. No one in our family has ever had cancer. I was the first. I went through a Lumpectomy followed by a 2nd surgery a week later to clear margins because there was more cancer on the breast. The pathology report came back positive for an infected lymph node. This would mean that I would require chemotherapy, radiation, and the cancer fighting pill Tamoxifen for the next 5 years. I was worried because I have a twin sister. The breast surgeon put in an order right away to get my sister checked out with a mammogram. She was clear of cancer. Thank God!

This past May, I went with my sister to get her yearly mammogram. After being screened, my sister told me she felt as though something was wrong because she experienced lots of pain on one breast during the procedure. A few days later she was told she'd have to return for a diagnostic/repeat mammogram which would be followed with a biopsy. The results are bad. She too has been diagnosed with Breast Cancer. Her diagnosis is much better than mine: Stage 0 which would require a Lumpectomy, Radiation and the Tamoxifen pill. My cancer was an invasive cancer which means it would spread. Her type of cancer is DCIS which means it doesn't.

Her surgery is scheduled for this upcoming Wednesday July 24th. My sister and her girls will be staying with me for a few days after surgery so I can care for her since she lives on the opposite side of the city.

She has done so much for me. Not only did she suffer along with me but she was there from day one until the very end of treatment. She took me to ALL of my chemo sessions and every single one of my doctors visits. Even after completing all of my treatment, she continues to accompany me to follow-up visits. She is my best friend. She's my twin and I want the very best for her. I know how much she really enjoys reading so I thought...what better reading than that of beautiful supportive words coming from people that really care.

If there are any other Breast Cancer Survivors out there please send her some words of support. There's nothing better than hearing it from a real SURVIVOR!

This is my address but you can send your letters or cards to her attention since she'll be staying here through the weekend.

Imely Correa
% Zulma Correa
4024 N Francisco Ave
Chicago, Ill 60618

Thank you soooooooo much!!! I look forward to seeing the extra smiles on her face. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

By the way, we share the same birthday as you Ellen January 26th :)

Jennifer

ELLEN i love your show so much i always watch it and it never fails to make me laugh. I am a teen and your show makes me feel good about myself, just laughing and feeling happy. I would love it if you had Pentatonix on your show, they are the best and most incredible crazy talented a capella group iv'e ever seen it's my favorite group ever. I think more people should know about this group because all 5 members are crazy talented and make awesome music. Thank you for reading from a huge Pentatonix fan:]

Laurie Haw

Hi Ellen: Just thought I would email you with a guest request for your show. How about former lead singer of the 70's group Bay City Rollers Les Mc Keweon? He's been busy touring around the world with his Legendary Bay City Rollers! He and his band tell the BCR story and play the music of them. They just finished a tour of Canada and are mow back in the UK! I am sure your age 50 plus female viewers would love this!! Please give it some consideration ...his concerts are a blast...I have been to 2 of them so far...Thanks for listening...Laurie Haw Brantford On Canada

Lisha McCrum

I don't know anything about "Twitting" or "Blogging" so here I am "Commenting". To what? You ask? To YOU! I just have 5 words to you, and that's "YOU ARE ONE AMAZING WOMAN"!!!!! I've recently been layed off and if I didn't watch your show at 10:00am every morning, (today you have Martin Short on your show) I wouldn't know how else I would start my day! (other than looking for a job that is...). I'd love to see your show in person only I live in Ottawa Canada and (obviously) can't afford it, I'm extremely happy to be able to watch your show!!! Thank you Ellen!!!!!
Best,