An Ellen viewer, Paige, is a huge Justin Bieber fan, so Ellen set up a big surprise for Paige at her house -- Justin himself! Then Ellen had another surprise for her in the studio!

Comments

Harley

Ellen, This is an amazing thing you did! i think its amazing you do this for super fans. I'm a super fan of Josh Hutcherson. Hes my inspiration. If I ever met him it would change my life. Your an amazing person Ellen. If you could ever make that possible I would thank you everyday of my life

Rachel Russo

Ellen,I've been Justin's #1 Belieber since he first became famous!hes really my everything and i dnt know what i would do if he didnt exist!hes such an amazing singer and dancer and he really inspires me every minute of the day every day!there's not a moment in the day that i dont think about him and how amazimg he is and i really idolize him and he is such and amazing person!he has such a huge heart and it really makes me so happy to see that he always tries to tweet fans back and to keep in touch with all of us!i really would love if he tweeted me back but i still think he's so sweet!I am OBSESSED with Justin!My room is filled with Justin Bieber posters,clothing,books,perfume,EVERYTHING!
I seriously have an UNHEALTHY OBSESSION with Justin and it would be a dream come true if you helped me fulfill my dream of meeting Justin so that he can notice how much i support him and care for him!His songs make me cry and this video makes me cry every time i watch it!I cry myself to sleep to see that Justin does'nt notice me byt i will NEVER SAY NEVER!Justin is my everything and i dont know what kind of person I would be today withought him in my life!
I would really appreciate if you would do what u did to this girl for me!PLEASE DON'T LET ME DOWN AND PLEASE HELP ME FULFILL ME DREAM!!!!

Rachel Russo

Rachel Russo

Rachel Russo

Rachel Russo

Hi Ellen.I am seriously OBSESSED with Justin Bieber!I've been his #1 fan since he bacame famous!he's my inspiration and he inspires me every minute of every day and theres not one minute that i don't think about Justin!My whole room is filled with Justin Bieber Posters and Justin Bieber's books,perfumes,clothing,EVERYTHING!i seriously have an underrated obsesseion with justin!i talk about him all day and i went to so many of his concerts!i just wished i was his One Less Lonely Girl!I have been wanting to meet him since he first became famous and I love and support him so much!i will support him in everything that he does and i am in love with all his music!he's such an amazing singer and dancer and he really is such an amazing person!he's so caring and giving and he has a huge heart!Justin is my idol!his songs make me cry and i just love how he tries to tweet fans back just to show them that he cares even though he never tweeted me back.All i really want is to meet him and more importantly for him to NOTICE ME!i love Justin so much and i just wanted u to know that I'm Justin's #1 fan and that i really want to meet him so badly for him to notice how much i support him and care for him!
Love always,Rachel Bieber (Russo)

Rachel Russo

Love always,Rachel Bieber (Russo)

Maria D

It would be a dream come true for my daughter to meet Justin B or simply get tickets to his show in Connecticut. Let me know if you can help.

Hannah

Omg Ellen If you can make this happen for me I think I would faint ! I think this is so sweet ! I love you ellen ! I would really love to meet Justin Bieber please!! Pretty please !!!