Objective: To provide great long-term support to a company or individual where I can learn, grow and contribute meaningfully.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Methodical organizational skills
• Ability to handle multiple events at one time
• Ability to negotiate with vendors
• Firmness and follow through to manage others
• Experience with 30-line phone
• Outlook and Apple mail - 8 years
• Microsoft Office Suite: Powerpoint, Excel, Word – 12 years
• Adobe Products: Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign – 8 years
• Flash - 2 years
• Prezi – 1 year
• Extensive Internet research
Automatic Pictures (2009-Current) Los Angeles, CA
Position: Personal Assistant
• Managing a complex schedule, including all travel arrangements for a self-managed book tour.
• Maintenance of our filing system for all legal documents and keep track of all project files.
• Managing all interns, temps and a small team of writers and artists.
• Researching and managing all new business opportunities.
• Regular office duties including all correspondence, incoming calls and requests.
• Found and negotiated with vendors for the office and home.
• Worked on coordinating with other producers and lawyers for his current film deals.
Irene Mamiye (2009) New York, NY
Position: Personal Assistant
• Organizing and researching new and developing projects for this emerging photographer.
• Keeping her on task.
• Generating new business and new outlets for her creativity.
• Managing her schedule personal and professional .
• Updating and maintaining her contacts.
• Also continued on a freelance basis for her while here in LA.
Mike A. (Freelance 2008) New York, NY
Position: Artist's Assistant
• Working on assets for website creation.
• Researching for advertising venues and freelance work.
• Advising on technical and artistic aspects of work for publication.
• Organizing schedule and deadlines for trade shows.
• Finding additional work/gallery space for artist.
Portman's Music Store (2007) Savannah, GA
Position: Graphic Design/Administrative Assistant
• Working with the marketing department for various sales and advertising.
• Helping to set up advertising for store, researching images, brands, vendors, internet marketing.
• Did office work including answering 30 line phone, packing and shipping advertising material, filing and organizing.
Side Sho Lucky Kitty Productions (2006) Savannah, GA
Position: Producer's assistant
• Worked with Producer to see that the needs of cast and crew were met.
• Helped organize the location office.
• Shopped for needed materials and created props for film under the direction of the Art Director.
Savannah College of Art and Design – 4 years Graduated 2006 BFA
Representing Automatic Pictures at multiple conventions
Suma Cumlaude (BFA)
SCAD Merit scholar - 4 years
Junior Prize Speaking Winner 2001
National Honors Society Member