Today Ellen checked her Yahoo mail and discovered a few important emails waiting for her. You won't believe some of these messages!

Comments

(Page 1 of 18) 1234567Older
maria

I would like to enter your contests and sweepstakes but they all ask for videos to browse and I don't know how to do that. I especially wanted to enter the one on do you know someone who needs a car? Yes, I do. Mine broke down and I can't afford another one. Thank you.

sharon Schlachter

Dear Ellen and Andy,

I know that this probably will not even get in the hands of you, Ellen but I just wanted her to know that I am an emotional basket case right now but the 1 hr a day that I can laugh and smile is with you, Ellen.

I am 57 years old and just recently lost my job and that is just a minor issue that I have right now, so many more that I do not want to bore you with this messed up life of mine. I just love when I see you and how you help those so deserving and that will come back in zillions to you.

I am a true believer in God and especially in angels (and you are truly a earthly angel. Right now when I pray at night, I ask God to spare the ones that are deserving and would he please just take me because I have nothing else to offer. I have done all I can and have love with all my heart my children and all those that have come in my life. Maybe not to the extent you have done but I will do whatever I can for others. I am just too much of a coward to take my own life but God is in control.

I just wanted you to know that for 11 years and way before your show but most definitely your show does give me 1 hr out of this crazy life of mine that I am able to see what true love is and that is you.

Thank you for giving me this moment and know how much you truly touch so many out here.

You are a blessing,
Sharon

chuckp

Last night you proved to "everyone" in America your total love,honesty,and genuineness.Not only do we all love you at home but you can feel the love from your very talented huge circle of friends.It was by far your best show!Stay HAPPY !

kizaria

when i was 10 yr old i have all way had been your fan and i know you are a hero your my hero and i really want to meet you but my mom does not have alto of money but if i meet one of my dreams will come true i am 11 yrs old and i want to make my own fashion and all i have to say is THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! for being not my hero but all people hero.

kari scott

I know my story is not life or death yet compared to the others but we are at the end of our ropes with everything.In 1995 i was in a really bad car accident that changed my life forever.I was being flown to pittsburgh and even died a few times on the way.I was in a coma for a week luckily i pulled through and the day i woke up they sent me home without even checking me over.Ever since i have been unable to work which has been very hard on my family and I. My mother has told me numerous times that i am like a whole different person.I am unable to function like i used to i have a rough time being around people, cant concentrate ,loss of memory and i have lost interests in things that i used to do. My depression and anxiety just keeps getting worse as i get older,i have been on many different ant-depressants but nothing will help me being i have a brain injury.All i do is cry its very hard on my kids.I have to always remind them that i did not choose to live my life this way.In the past couple years i have been diagnosed with liver disease, pulmonary heart disease and lung problem i also have a bad nerve in my forehead that depending what im doing the one side of my face messes up which is really embarassing.I have tried for 6 to 7 years to get my ssi and they keep turning me down saying i dont have enough information.About ten years ago my mother moved in with my daughter and i because she was diagnosed with lupus,3 kinds of arthritis,peripheral artery disease,fibromyalgia,loss of memory, she has a hole in her temple that is filled with veins that could burst at any time. She has had a heart attack, problems breathing and degenerative bone disease.She falls a lot last year she broke her ankle and last month she sprained the same ankle.It does not help matters either when you live in a house with a lot of steps.We live off her 740 a month which is also hard on my daughter because she has to give up a lot of school functions and her dream is to go to college but i doubt that will happen . I do not have a reliable car to even take my mother to the lupus center in Pittsburgh and all of our other appointments so we do not go to our doctors the way we should plus never having the gas.Now we are living with a mold problem that is making us all sick my daughter is now starting to have symptoms of breathing problems and a lot of aches and pains.We would move but cant afford deposit and first and last months rent that people want first.These last two years have been so bad my mother cant even take her shih-tzu to get his shots and we have to find change at times just to get him his canned dog food and treats. He is nine years old so we cant stop spoiling him now so we even give up things just so he has his treats.Last year a friend of mine got a loan for me to get a car because the one i had was a repo but anyway we have to pay triple back what he asked for which makes it really rough on us also and i did not have much of a choice so i took the first thing i came to and just in a year i have had a lot of problems with it.I pray to god everyday, that someday things will change for my family and I. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this i really appreciate it.

1 Reply
BRIAN WRIGHT

Dear Ellen i am writing you to tell you about an incident i saw on facebook,i thought it might strike ur interest.So i was at work and a co-worker showed me a post about a woman who had bought breakfast sandwhiches for a group of firefighters who had put out a house fire,now she did this with money out of her own poket,now the kicker is that she had got fired for doing this.i dont know the woman but i watch ur show ALL the time and know how you like to help people who help others.i dont think it was rite for her to get fired and i think karma will come back to the person who fired her for doing a good thing.i am writing you this because i feel if you can track that person down who helped the firefighters,she mite need some help from being fired from her job for doing a good thing.if not then no worries but i just thought it would be worth a shot to maybe pay it forward thank you for your time reading this.

Kaylynn

Hi my name is Kaylynn and i am 15 years old my mom, dad and I are going through a hard time right now and we are in the spot to were we could lose our home. We have just enough money for food and that's about it. Is there any way you can help us out. and i would do anything just to make my parents happy, i am trying to get a summer job, I'm thinking of doing corn detasseling this year,i would make about $300 for the whole season its on.

joe caron

I truely dont know where to start. My name is Joe Caron. Im 55 years old and it seems like my life is falling apart. My wife Karla for 33 years. Has been fighting Fibromyalgia for the last 20 or so years and is on disability because of that. She has been getting migraine headaches so bad that I have to rush her to the hospitl for treatments or she will start to vomit. We are the only ones in the aeria and her parents are old, so guess what? We (she) had to take care of them. Her mother had passed away from Dementia that she had been fighting for 10 years and Karla took care of her along with trying to take care of (suffering) herself. Her Dad 83 had his hip replacement and she is going to have to take care of him too. Along with all of that Karla somehow sliped some disc in her back and had to go to the pain clinis for shots. Things are starting to close in on us. We have 219 inch on snow and my 1988 snowplow is done. We have a house payment but are in the process of selling out and move closer to town hoping to get a smaller payment.
We know that life is not fair but I never heard Karla complain, she only says "some people have it worse then me"
I have been trying to take her on somekind of a vacation, but with my bills, I just cant afford it.Im not asking you to pay off my house but Karla is such a nice wife (lady) and has been putting everyone first in her life.. I am asking you for your help. I know that Karla watches you show everyday and would like to meet you. I have no means to get her there, and it would be a good vacation for her. Could you please help.
With Great Concern; Thanks JOE

Bill Landis

Hey Ellen,

My sales are down here at Harry and David. Can you order a bunch of tasty treats from me so I can save my job? I hope you are well either way and I think I love you.

Warm Regards,
Bill Landis

Shelby Robinson

hey Ellen it is me. my mom loves your show she is the greatest mom i could ever had it sad that my mom can barely get up because her back but she tries her best. she has surgery in march. She quit her job because i was sick and now she is sick she just tries best. i just want to do something special for her. we don't do much because my mom and step dad don't have much money. we have one van and my dad takes that to work everyday. they always have no gas. but they do there best to make us happy.sometime i think we have to move because rent can't pay. please help make her happy.

p.s. she is watching your show right now your b-day show!!!!
sincerely,
Shelby Robinson

Mari R Sprecco

Ellen this email isn't for me, it is for my daughter Nichole. She is a single mother of 4 children and is struggeling so hard to make ends meet. Two of her children are beautiful 10 year old twin boys. (Anthony and Gavin) She recently completed a series of court dates aftert discovering their father (her ex-husband) had been physically/mentally abusing them in horrible unimaginable ways. They were afraid to tell her as he had threatened them with more violence. She was granted full/legal custody finally. The boys are in therapy. My daughter works hard at two jobs and still struggles to pay her bills as their father went on disability and no longer support the boys. My daughter is one of the most beautiful mothers I've known. I am on disabilty myself and give her any extra that I have which is never enough. This kills me since we should be able to care for our children and I can't help her and my grandbabies enough. I'm not sure what I am asking of you but this. Any help you could give this amazing mother would be so appreciated. She currently lives in a two bedroom apartment with all four of her kids. She sleeps at the foot of her bed to make room for her boys. I can only help her with sitting so she can work but am hoping by reaching out to you, you might be able to help in any way. I know that this is a long shot but miracles do happen. God Bless you Ellen.
Oh!! And happiest of birthdays to you. Love love your show!! Love, Mari

JOAN COTIGNOLA

Ellen, i was just watching the steve harvey show. He had a Dr. patrick Angelo from Chicago on who goes to the homeless on his own at least 4 times a week with food and clothing for them. He really is remarkable he has spent three hundred thousand dollars of his own money to do this. I know you like to know about other peoples good deeds, i really thought this one is deserving to maybe interest you to be on your show. thanks joan cotignola

JOAN COTIGNOLA

steve harvey show interviewed cute ladies both 100 years old. they have been friends for 94 yrs. they were really funny. they would be great on your show.they were on tuesdday jan. 28. thought you might like to invite them to your show

Jill Reed

This is for Ellen, I have always love you and you show's and movies that you have been on. I recently turned on HBO comedy and you had a show on there. You had gotten to the end part, and you were talking on how you get so upset about people talking about God. Now being a great big fan of yours I was very, very, upset about what you had said. I love God he has given me everything,Live, Love, Forgiveness. I don't go out and knock on your door and tell you about the Lord, but when you said, about people who would come up and tell you about God, well, You let me down and quit some others who liked you, you talk about you being gay, and that's fine, spread it all you want, but when you put down Christians and talk about what they beleive. Most Christian would not put you down for you talking about being gay, rather we beleave it or not. Most of your audience believes in God, IM SORRY BUT IT'S NOT RIGHT ON WHAT YOU SAID.

Ericka

I'm so sad because I can't afford to fly there Drfory closest cousin wedding in September. I wish I could go. I LOVE YOU ELLEN.

(Page 1 of 18) 1234567Older