It's Twits & Ask with Ellen!

Ellen had such a great time responding to her fans' questions, today she did another round of her favorite new segment, Twits & Ask.

Comments

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12
peggy patterson

Dear ellen
Im starting to think you or justin beiber do not read what we write i emailed you,facebooked you and twittered you same with justin my grandkids jazmyne age 4 who says justin in her boyfriend, dominic age 6 wouldnt get his hair cut till we shoed him a pic showing justins haircut and skyryen age 4 says he is justin. they lost there home,along with 4 cats,their xmas presents everything they own day after thanksgiving to a fire. ive been writeing you since then asking you if you could ask justin to replace the pictures of him they lost. contact me 207-399-6572 or peggyjean40@yahoo.com please respond to these awsome kids. thank you peggy

saida hunt

Hello ellen I have a story I would like to share with you about my life and my daughter, but I don't know where to email you thank you saida hunt

franzjeska

hello ellen im not english im sorry if i write some words wrong but i have to say i love u i love youre show so so so so freaking much im from curacao and my dream is if one day i could be on ur show i want to give u a huge hug i want to say also that u have a nice heart ive seen what u do for people and i am in love with youre work if u r reading this i love you so so much i robert pattinson is my idol i love him so so much i will do evrything for him i really really love him but that is only a dream off mine if u r reaing this i love you so much i will leave you more messages with love zjeska

Cst. J.R. Fox

I love watching your show and I love the way you dance. I work for Blood Tribe Police and I have started within our police service a Toys for tots program as our reservation is one of the largest but unfortunately on of the poorest. I have witnessed many travesties and horrors being a police officer but nothing puts a lump in your throat when you attend a complaint at a house where there are kids and no signs of Christmas. I am gathering toys for those less fortunate and wonder if you can pass my message to one of your sponsors to help out I would really appreciate it. There is nothing like it to see a child receive a toy during Christmas and I want to see that happen for the kids on our reservation. Thanks

Greg O'Connor

You dropped a woman for saying shut the door on your "Know or go" when you claimed the lyric was open the door. This is a pasting from wikipedia showing she was right.

Lyrics

Maids in the kitchen;
Seventeen, eighteen,
Maids a-waiting
Nineteen, twenty,
My plate's empty.

Emily Vargas

Hey Ellen I've been tryn to enter the giveaway for the new balance shoes and tried so many times and its saying something about error try again later I need new comfortable tennis shoes started walking around our park in front of my house and my tennis shoes our worn out n hurting my feet really would love a new pair!!

(Page 2 of 2) Newer12