It's Twits & Ask with Ellen!

Ellen had such a great time responding to her fans' questions, today she did another round of her favorite new segment, Twits & Ask.

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Cindy

Hello just wanted to compliment you on your generosity! I was a special needs teacher for 23 years. You have a good heart. The world needs more people like you. Keep up the wonderful work.

Jean Everson

Ellen not sure if this is the correct way to contact you but I really need your help for my daughter and grandbabies.my oldest grandbaby Graci has type 1 diabetes.their car was stolen last night with my granddaughter diabetic medicine , car seats , along with other personal belongings.They will be on the channel 4 news out of St.Louis tonight at 10:00pm.Ellen if you could please find it in your heart to help get this story out.She is in need (desperate need) of a car to get Graci back and forth to the doctor and if she has an emergency with the girls.Christmas is coming now they are worried about getting by .please Ellen check out the news clip. We need a guardian angel now.thank you and god bless you
Sincerely, Jean Everson.

Dana

Ellen can you please help our family. We are trying to sell or get rid of our timeshare and aren't having any luck. I was in a bad accident almost 5 years ago and can't travel, have a lot of medical bills, can't afford the fees, 4 kids one in college. It is causing so much hardship to our family. You have helped so many people can you help us? It is through Legacy Vacations and they won't help. We could use the money for medical bills and I am self employed so when can't work I don't get paid. We are falling way behind. Please help. Thank you for all you do for others. God Bless, Dana from Jacksonville, Il

Kristy A

Whatever happened to Gladys fom Austin? Did you ever meet her?

Ttoni

Hi Ellen , I'm your biggest fan in the middle east, you have a lot of fans here who loves you and respect you so much.
My question is: I sent an envelop for you via
The address is:

The Ellen DeGeneres Show
PO Box 7788
Burbank, CA 91522
ATTN: Fan Mail
They told me that it arrived but I'm not sure if you got it so can I give you the code so you can connect with them and get my envelop?
Please my hope are high in you
If you see this comment please connect with me I can't give you the code in public can't I ?

Zoe Henderson

Hi Ellen, just want to thank you. Going through a stressful time at the moment and your show really puts a smile on my face, I look forward to it every afternoon. I even tuned into YouTube last night to check out previous shows and they gave me such a good giggle. Laughter truly warms the soul. Much appreciated

Zoe x

Erin

Hello... I have been looking on your tickets calendar for a couple months now to see if it has extended out further than May and it has NOT. I was hoping that someone could extend it out so I can secure tickets for me and my family when we come down for vacation to area!! We love Ellen and have never been to a show and would LOVE to see her!!!! Please help us!

Tina Casciaro

Hi Ellen,
My bestie, my sister, my hubby and I have tried so many times to get tickets to your show, the website will not let us go past the current month, Which of course is always fully booked..
All we wanna do is come party with you one day on your show!! We love you and watch your show EVERY DAY!!

Please help us, or maybe someone can help us with the secret to moving into the next months to get a GOLDEN TICKET!!! We are flexible...
We love you Ellen!! You make us LOL all the time..

Wanting tickets from NY!!

Tina, Jenna, Mary and Lou.

d

I was so very disappointed I had tickets to Ellen and was in LA and she was sick and no other tickets were offered. anyway now I left California and since I am not rich not Ellen and Portia I can not afford to come back. Ellen is paid too much money to get sick and cancel the show, yes I know it happens but I am just upset since I came all that way. and everyday this week Ellen must have said everyday how jet lagged she was, next time dont go on a long vacation like that.
signed: disappointed and hurt

ALFA

Love you and your show. Am so excited about Wednesday's show with Halle Berry. Can't wait to see my great granddaughter reaction at the sight of Halle. You see her mother bears a very striking resemblance to Halle. So much so that she could be her body double. on Oscar night I'm told when Harlei saw Halle she turned to her mother with a smileand started to clap like yay, Mommy!

dorothy m moon

Dear Ellen,

My son was in Australia for 10 weeks it's Melbone, not Melborne Americans say it wrong Sorry for the correction.

eric

Luv you Ellen

eric

Ellen since my hair has turned grey do you think if I had grey blazer and a wonderful smile like yours I could create some of the happiness that you do. I think I would look good in the blazer please tell me I wouldn't have to go blonde to make people smile like you do.

Lisa

Hey Ellen, check out this video of Air Force musicians. You should have them on the show. http://m.wimp.com/signher/

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older