Ellen Introduces 'Twits and Ask'

Ellen gets questions wherever she goes, so today she decided to answer some from her Twitter followers in her brand new segment, Twits & Ask. She shared some important life lessons.

Comments

Raquel

I want to know where do I buy your beautiful Saddle shoes?
Aloha
Raquel

laurie

http://www.daniandlizzy.com/_videos_/ check this out this girl is so talented!

Sue Pallas

Hi Ellen, you know how your Tuesday Jokes, well I have a joke for you but I hope not too many see this if they are in your audience the day you might use it. This is it, first ask your audience to get involved in your Knock-Knock jokes. So usually you say Knock-Knock and the audience goes "Who's There" and you say your punch line. You can get your audience really screwed up after you tell them they really have to participate. So you tell them to START THE JOKE....hopefully the audience will say "Knock-Knock" and you say "Who's There". It really messes with their heads.....lol. Another mind thinker is ask your audience, in your monologue or sometime "how many of you walk to work or take your lunch?" Ask for a show of hands and watch how some put their hand up then back down, some put up 2 hands, etc. I have used both of these on people and the reactions you get are hilarious, plus you get a good chuckle. I didn't know where to send this to so I hope you are ok with me sending in this comment area. Sue Pallas (like Palace) in Ontario, Canada

jennifer marshall

I was unsure how to reach you or commentvon your show I watched today where you gave away so many wonderful items to the pregnant mothers. I have a cousin in law whi is pregnant with twin girls and she has faced many hard ships this past year. The biggest being the passing away of her father shortly after she learned of her pregnancy. She just recently learned do to health issues she will be induced 5 weeks early and the babies taken to the neonatal center: over an hour away from home. She has always wished to have a little girl and now has 2 on the way. She already has a 7 year old and 4 year old boy. The 4 year old has had health problems and is delayed with his speech. She and her husband are a good christian family who work full time to try and make ends meet: he at the local phone company and she drives a school bus. It would be great if something like what you offered those pregnant on your show could be extended to janelle. She truly could use it and would appreciate it. They would never ask for help....but this year has taken a financial and mental toll on the both of them...the twin girls are a blessing and the generosity you showed all those wonderful woman would be huge blessing to a family who deserves to have some good besslings come their way. Thanks you. I hope you can help them. My contact info is jennifer marshall Email ajmarshall2@gmail.com.

Lezle Creel

I loved the girl football player. My daughter has 2 older brothers and wrestled as a young girl and took 2nd at state in the 5-6 year old division. Always played on the boys all-star baseball team and today she is the quarterback for the LFL Seattle Mist Football team. Outside of sports she is a sweetheart and an awesome wonderful kind considerate young woman. I love her with all my heart. On the field...look out. If you have connections, I'd love to see her on Dancing with the stars or she would love amazing race.

bryan sethre

Bryan Sethre

218 643 5032
2088 360...th street
Breckenridge MN 56520
seth@rrt.net

i have been freelancing for friends of mine who have their own agencies.
And that's about it for the last 10 years - and i'm getting awfully tan by the lake.
It's time to get back to work.

VP National Creative Director Austin Knight Chicago 1995-2000
Manage the staff (4 hubs, 47 people), operations ($60... million) and product
(see awards) for the agency on a national level. This includes supervising
production for the agency’s nine offices; leading the Chicago-based national
creative team in developing and executing integrated marketing and employer
branding strategies; and playing an integral role in introducing, implementing,
and managing the agency’s Account Planning function. Well, somebody had to do it.

West Coast Creative Director Austin Knight San Francisco 1993-1995
The powers that be were happy enough with my ACD work to promote
and transfer me to the west coast. While there, I restructured staff, processes
and procedures to raise the bar a few notches... enough to get me promoted
again and moved home.

Associate Creative Director Austin Knight Chicago 1990-1993
Got thrown into an agency management role and discovered I was good at it.
Learned how to get the best from the talent. And how to get what I wanted
from management.

Art Director 1987-1990
Took my University of Wisconsin education and moved to Chicago
where I worked freelance for three years. It felt like twelve.

Awards
Chicago Show 1999 Finalist - Banner Advertising
Print Regional Design Annual 1997
New York Festivals 1995-1997 - seven Finalist Awards
Industry Awards (EMA) - 65 since 1995

Philosophy
Creative departments are like neighborhoods. The really interesting ones
are aesthetically-pleasing, have a strong sense of community and are fully
integrated. And of course, puppy dogs are welcome.

References
Maggie Monteith 203 770 0819
Jill Horwitz 773 327 1219
Dion Hughes 612 285 9624

Shirley Miller

Ellen, I have sent you 11 letters and 7 emails. As of right now I still have not got a response.I was a drug person for years.To the point that my children and I where home less a couple of times. My children ended up in Foster Care. For I left them at a Hotel and they called the Police and that is how they where put in Foster Care. They are out now and have graduated from High School.We are a family again.I have been sober for many years. Now I just want to know if you know how I can take my children and my grand child on a cheap Vacation? Please get back to me this time. I really need your help.

Shirley Miller

P.S. My phone number is 651-788-7512....

Barbara Mims

Our Pennys store in Victorville ran out of buttons on 12/10/12 and said they won't get any more. Help. Thanks.