submit your videos to ellen's music label

Ellen just announced that she's starting a brand new record label called eleveneleven -- and she's always looking for new talent. If you think there's someone she should know about, write in and tell us. Be sure to include a link to a video.

Comments

(Page 1 of 8) 1234567Older
Kelly White

Watch this video, Ellen! I love you and your values, your humor and your ability to share happiness. :) Glenn Stewart was a friend of mine in high school and has worked his buttocks off to get to the point he's at in his music career. His energy is contagious and he is "coming out" in country/rock in Nashville with a video featuring the season 6 winner of RuPaul's Drag Race as the star. He deserves recognition, not only for his talent, but for his strength and pride in who he is and what he stands up for. That can't be easy in the country music industry and he did it anyway. My hats off to him. Check him out!

roxanne Akhter

Songwriter looking to be heard

Kaitlyn

Hi my name is Kaitlyn Hess . I plan on becoming a country singer when I get older. I've been in music ever since the third grade. I'm thirteen years old . I also plan on going to Belmont university of the arts. I'm trying to get a head start on my singing because I'm trying to get noticed and I was wondering if you could help me :)

barbara murphy

I thought I saw a blurb on the bottom of the screen this week looking for talented young musicians. Please take a look at you tube cal arts tape by michael plasencia. He is very talented and if accepted to California Institute of the Arts will need alot of financial help.

Kaylee
Alfonzer Harvin

This is how every server in the world feels!!
My first animation everything drawn by me. Let me know what you think. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1VvJ0OgdKA

Tonny
david mares

http://youtu.be/VgSeyFVfeBQ I hope ellen actually gets to see this, it's definitely worth the watch

Bryton Gore

Life lessons/Lifestyle

Jenny Wilson

OMG! AM I doing this for a third time!>>> LOL!!!!??

Jenny Wilson

OMG! I don't know if you are getting this or not!!?? Sure hope so!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! U Are the best and we watch you every day after school! Thanks for all you do for others that can't do for themselves! YOU ROCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOX

Love,

THE WILSON FAMIILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenny Wilson
Jenny Wilson
Jenny Wilson

Pleasec scroll down to watch my act! I worked really hard for you! My name s Julia Mae Wilson love you!

(Page 1 of 8) 1234567Older