Ellen hurt her back again, and she wasn't able to do anything for several days. Portia even had to help Ellen dress, and she chose some interesting outfits! You can see Ellen in them on the iPhone App -- download it for free here.

download ellen's iphone app!

Comments

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older
Rosemarie Montgomery

Hi Ellen, I would like to know if you can help my son out. He has a learning disability. He's been working for the nine years, with a raise. Because of his learning disability, it hurts me so much because he cant leave, in fair of not being able to get another job. He has a daughter that he takes care of, and he's a very good dad. If you can help him in furthering his education him , this would be the best thing for him. He will be 35 in October and he's very ashamed of his situation. Ellen can you please help in anyway that you can. He's a good young man that takes very good care of his daughter, but when it comes down to helping her with her home work my daughter or myself has to do it. Thank you.

Madusha

Hi Ellen....I might never get to see u ever but will I ever get a chance to talk to u someday? I love u Ellen....ur an Angel sent from up above.......

Marie Petitfrere

I hope your back is okay by know.GOD bless you.

Marie Petitfrere

Congrats you guys looks god together.

Janis Ciaramello

Happy Birthday Ellen, hope that you have a super happy day like all the happiness and laughter that you give us all year long.

Todd

Ellen you have beautiful eyes. If only you looked like a women regularly and were not a lesbian. Sad. You have a good personality. You look so much better feminine. That hair on you (long) looks so much better.

Kathie Richmond

There's an ad on this page right now for the Bondi Electronics Holder. I just saw this item at The Container Store yesterday morning and fell in love with it! And I wish I could arrange for the company to send a whole bunch of these devices to organizations which work with persons with disabilities, especially dexterity and motor challenges.

My husband has severe Cerebral Palsy - despite which he earned a Master's degree in Public Health from UAB (Alabama - Birmingham) where he worked full-time and bought a condo while he was getting his degree. He was awarded a Presidential Management Internship to come to Washington DC to intern with six different government agencies - a very prestigious award. As a result, he was hired by the Social Security Administration and helped to develop their "Ticket to Work" program. He is currently a (recently furloughed) Budget Analyst with the Department of Justice. The Washington area is an expensive area in which to live, especially when one has requirements for easy access to public transportation, over forty hours per week of caregivers, and so on. But he wouldn't live anywhere else - Washington DC is considered to be the most wheelchair-friendly city in the world!

A few weeks we were trying to figure out how he could carry a cell phone with him that he could use for phone calls - especially with me - in a Bluetooth configuration with his speech-synthesis computer. I've been called "Mrs. McGyver" because I seem to have a gift for figuring things like this out. But the flip phone had me stumped. Happily, we discovered he didn't actually need to flip the phone open and closed in order to use it, so he is able to carry the phone in his fannypack. Yesterday when I saw this device - Bondi Electronics Holder - at The Container Store, I was blown away. You MUST see them! It's like a slimmed-down (and super-fit "Gumby") that can hold your cell phone, or serve as a stand for your tablet computer, or be a doorstop, or it has a thousand uses. I saw right away that it could have done the job of holding my husband's cell phone. It's the greatest thing since sliced bread!

I can't help thinking that if the Bondi company needs a tax write-off, all they would need to do would be to donate a few thousands of these devices to persons with disabilities, or organizations that work with persons with disabilities where they'd be such a welcome aid for holding and manipulating devices like cellphones and other devices. Can you help? Perhaps if your show gets involved, the company could get advertising, the people who need them, and your show would all come out ahead. (The device would look great with an 'ellen' logo on it!)

And if you or Shutterfly have any extra funds, Gordon and I struggle with finances everyday - as do so many others!

Thank you for your show and for your spirit!

Kathie and Gordon Richmond
200 Luna Park Drive, #151
Alexandria, VA 22305
703-416-7684 or 703-597-4558
kathierichmond@gmail.com

(I have pictures I can send of my handsome husband!)

aurora

DEAR ELLEN, I LOVE YOUR SHOW. IJUST WANTED TO TELL YOU PLEASE HELP MY FAMILY. IT'S THAT MY DAUGTHER IS A SENIOR THIS YEAR AND MY HUSBAND IS THE ONLY ONE WORKING AND WE SEEM NEVER TO CACTH UP WITH OUR BILLS, BUT YOU SEE HE HAS BEEN WORKING WITH THIS FARMER FOR OVER 9 YEARS AND ONLY GETS 10.00 DOLLAERS AN HOUR. I KNOW YOUR SAYING QUIT AND GET A BETTER JOB, BUT YOU SEE WE LIVE IN A ROUTE AREA. THE CLOSES TOWN IS 11 MILES. I FEEL BAD BECAUSE MY DAUGTHER HAS TO WORK SO SHE CAN PAY FOR HER OWN GAS AND ALSO FOR HER CAR BECAUSE SHE GOES TO WEATHERFORD,OK (SHCOOL) WHICH THAT SCHOOL IS ABOUT 24 MILES FROM OUR HOUSE. THE REASON I WANTED TO ASK FOR YOUR HELP IS BEACUSE SHE WANTS A CLASS RING, AND HER LETTERMANS JACKET BUT I HAVE NOT TOLD HER WE CAN'T AFFORD THEM.PLEASE HELP US. OH, ANOTHER THING ABOUT MY DAUGTHER IS THAT SHE GOES TO SCHOOL AND VO-TACH AND THEN WORKS TILL CLOSE WHICH 11.0 PM. SHE IS A GOOD PERSON BECUASE SHE NEVER ASK FOR MUCH. THATS WHY I LOVE HER SO MUCH. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LISTEN BUT REAL I DIDN'T KNOW WHO TO ASK. THANKS ELLEN YOUR THE BEST.

Esther

Dear beautiful Ellen,

I have create something for your name:

E- Energetic and special woman you are
L-lot of laugh you share with others and very
L-loveable person
E-Endless smile is the gift you have
N-never give up on what you're doinh now, be the evergreen always.

God Bless you and your team.

Cynthia Johnson

Hey Ellen,

I have been using the Halo dog food for over 3 years for Lulu. I found out on Monday she is very sick and now I have to add one can 5.5 oz of can dog food twice a day. I just got a full time job I have been out of work for over 2.5 years. I really can not afford this added expense, my dog is a german shorthair pointer I lover her to death, I spend money on her because I lover her, Reason I am asking is could you help me out either give me free dog food or coupons would help me out. You can verify information is correct her Doctor is in Becker MN phone number is 763-262-5595. My new job does not pay well, I am looking for another job so I can make more money to pay for Lulu and other stuff.

Thank you, Love watching you on the Tube.
Cynthia Johnson

Roswitha Höfer

she looks so sweet

Roswitha Höfer

i am so happy, now we can watch ellen in Germany
this is great.
i wish ellen and her lovely wife a good time in australia

many greating from Germany

Roswitha

karen scangarello

Ellen Portia is as funny as you are!!!Those outfits are hilarious!!!I sure that you keep each other laughing all the time.

Pearl

Ellen, I love you from here in CANADA, I also have an accent but that means I love you more.....................One of these days when I save up the Airfare I WILL come and see you because you are "THE BEST" Show on Television....

Pearl McNeil
imascotty@hotmail.com
p.s. I lost 160... lbs and kept it of since April 2011

wanda Gray

I think you r great I've been laid up four 3mo. 2nd an 3rd degree burns for where don't want. To know but you keep me entertained. One of these days I will make it to show. At the moment convalsing daughters home in Fresno an not trade this family for nothing in the world. Luv u Ellen keep us laughing your r the best. Wanda gray.

(Page 1 of 2) 12Older