It's time for Ellen's Quest for World Domination, and the country of the week is Australia. She shares some fascinating info and takes a look at some Australian items -- you won't believe what her coffee mug can do! Take a look.

world domination: australia

Comments

shelly fredenburg

ellen i love u there should be more people in this world like u. Would love to go with you to australia.been married 31yrs in april never had a real honeymoon.wold also would like to do something nice for my man who is going to donate a kidney soon. anyway love you.

Sheri Webb

Love your show and all you do for others. Would love to visit Autrailia, it's 20 below zero here need some warmth!

bob bernhardt

I'm a closet Ellen fan I work nights and stay up to watch your show 10 am in Towanda,pa. my wife and I have a friend in Australia she moved there 20 years ago and only get to talk on fb now.
Have a good day,
Bob

Trish Rogers

Would love to go to Austrailia... Been married almost 15 years with 3 kids and never had a honeymoon, this would be fantastic!

Ernest Ayers

Ellen my wife and I love your show. Happy belated cashew Birthday. I just retired from the Federal Government (40 years). I would love to take my wife to Australia, as that is the only country she would like to see. However, I am not financially suited for a trip of this magnitude. Please consider us when determining others you are providing this giveaway to. Thank you, looking forward to seeing you 4:00 Ca time.

David Powell

Dear Ellen I am writing because I would like to ask you if you could help me. I have bad teeth and I stop smiling a long time ago my teeth are really ugly.I went to a dentist but the cost is to much for me . I work as a teachers assistant so I don't make that kind of money.This is real I just want to smile again I watch your show all the time I want to go to Autralia with you and smile all the way there.Please help me.David Powell

Kent Kortsen

Down under with Ellen & Mates would be a dream come true!

April

Cant wait for the Australia show. Love you and looking forward to seeing your tour and what you did, or will do and would love to as well. Either way, cant wait to see. thanks april
PS; love keith urban with his shirt undone. Great commerical

hope knight

LOve to go to Austalia. Love ya Ellen. It is the best daytime show!!