Ellen DeGeneres' American Idol Message!Hi Everyone!

I'm sure you've heard the big news. It's everywhere! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. If you didn't hear it, let me be the first to tell you.

I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance!

Oh, and I also announced this.

That wasn't the only big thing that happened this week. I had so much fun on our season premiere, I got together with the "So You Think You Can Dance" dancers. And they remembered every move I taught them.

On Wednesday, we had the Real Housewives of Atlanta on, and I definitely wasn't tardy to the party. In fact, I had to referee the party.

And as if that weren't enough, on Friday's show, there was more big news. Not literally big. Literally, very small news. Katherine Heigl came by and announced she was adopting a baby.

And if you can believe it, next week is going to be even better. On Monday, Sharon Osbourne comes by to give me some advice about judging. In fact, here's a clip from the future to prove it.

Wednesday, my friend Jennifer Aniston stops by. But that's not all; we also have a huge outdoor concert with the Dave Matthews Band, which will be perfect because it'll give me a chance to even out my farmer's tan.

See ya Monday!

Ellen

Comments

Georgette Gagliardi

My kids and i really love you. You are so different, you love everyone no distinction yes you beautiful inside and out. You have blessed so many people this holiday season I know for sure at the dinner table a lot conversation , wen come to pray your name was mentioned God bless you and your WIFE she are so lucky to have you as husband.
I love you

Dannie Osborne

This is the last week before Christmas, We'll be watching your shows and watching your Giveaway for the week..... Thank you

judy battle

Your the greatest. Id die to watch "I love lucy"...when I was a youngster....but, lord have mercy..your even better....Your such a loving person....Tell portia (lord, I pray, I spelled that right)
Well, cant wait starting monday @ 4 oclock to watch your show to make another gorgeous evening..
GOD BLESS YOU !!!
Judy

Nancy Alloway

Happy Anniversary Ellen and Portia! You have both been such an inspiration for so many and I know you've had your trials and challenges. Thank you so much for all the entertaiment you've provided not only me but so many!!!! Keep your dream and keep dancing. Thanks for all the adoptions that have occured because you've opened eyes for all these beautiful animals.

Nayana

oh ellen i miss you and your show please comeback ozzi again please please

john st martine

happy 10th years ellen god bless you and the show most of all you that should be called a saint because of all the wonderful work you do and the help you give others we are truely bless to have you here among us on this earth not only you make me laugh and dance but you bring tears to my eyes of the magic you have for others in your heart thats why your loved so much for being true and helping so many people we need ellens in ours lifes it would sure be a better place p.s. if you were running for presidentyou would have my vote once god bless you and porshs and family keep the world dancing