Miley got a little giddy when Ellen asked her about a certain guy in her life. See her reaction for yourself!

Comments

Skye Baker

Her laugh is adorable ;)

Krista Vandenburg

I just love this show. This is when she was a good girl. :( its sad what hollywood does to some people.

Veronica

She really has grown up since then.

laura Karina

Ellen I love you and your shows they are so realistic, funny and entertaining.
I admire you

Phoebe Robertson

She has some really werid laughs

Cindy

That was really weird lol!

Shawna Jenny

I love watching Ellen give wonderful gifts to people. It makes me cry tears of joy.
I am very envious of Ellen giving things to all kinds of people, even a box of her underwear. I think that is a great gift.
If I could, I would be buying gifts for my family and friends all the time.
Christmas is 330 days away and I have already purchased and wrapped gifts for my three sons. The other day I bought socks for my daughter's and daughters in law's stockings. I am usually the last one to open any gifts given to me on Christmas day as I have so much fun watching my family open what I have given them.
For five years in a row my four grown children invited about 20 of their friends to our cabin and we would have a weekend of games, (a tournament as such). The last day I would give away about 100 gifts to all our participants and that was always the best part of the weekend for me. I just loved to see the looks when people peel away that paper.
The neighbours have complained we're too loud and now I can't have those parties anymore so the gift giving part is also finished. Sob!
So, if Ellen ever needs help presenting or picking gifts for her guests I'd love to help.
Thanks.