A year ago, Jeannie Klisiewicz was a big Ellen fan who had entered all of our home viewer contests, but never won. What a difference a few months can make! Watch as Ellen recaps the story of how Jeannie became an invaluable part of the staff!

Comments

Kimberly

This made me cry.. cause I am looking for a job here in NY, I dont want hand outs I just want a job, but i try to win anything for my kids since i cant buy them anything. I know how she felt not having a job..and i have 6 kids..3 of my own and 3 i am adopting(foster kids) that i have to support!

Patti Born

I love this video of you & Jeannie. You couldn't of picked a better all around girl.I love watching Ellen.Jeannie & you work so perfect together. She is so spontaneous @ everything.
I have been blessed to have been to your show twice. I missed getting tickets this time but I am still trying for the December one cause only have one shot a year & I hope I get a shot @ the Christmas one, even though I'm afraid to fly now with what has gone on.
When we got tickets for the 9th season for the first time ever, Jeannie called to confirm it, she was so sweet & then I met Jeannie when we got to the show.( I have RSD ).
She was so adorable & sweet. I asked for a hug & she complied with a huge smile. When when we got tickets for the 1oth season,she said "hiPatti"& gave me a hug. I was surprised she remembered me. She made me feel like I was special & a friend.
You made a excellent decision hiring her!!
We need more people like you & her all over the good 'OL USA!!

Patti Born

You made a excellent decision hiring her!!
We need more people like you & her all over the good 'OL USA!!

Bárbara Cárdenas V.

That's amazing, I never knew her story, but she's adorable and fun and so blessed too :)

Regards from México!!
LOOOOOOVE YOUR SHOW & YOUR KINDNESS!

Amanda Dipaolo

This economy sucks and yet she has helped so many love it !! Forgot to add this before I hit send lol I'm new to this sorry lol

Amanda Dipaolo

Gosh I wish Ellen could get me a job too!!! Ellen is awesome she is funny kind and caring and loves to make people feel joy I love that about her!!!

Rebekah Muir

Ellen's kindness is overwhelming!
This will be me, working for ellen is the ultimate goal!

Janina Jayme

God Bless Ellen for all the good she does making people happy...

jessie towey

this is one of my four songs.

please please watch it.
id love to have dinner with ellen and portia. NOTHING could make me happier.

jessie towey

I am so disappointed when i see you give other people jobs and stuff. I wish it were me. I have written you four songs on youtube...so...i just wish youd at least watch them...and maybe tell me you saw them....
thatd make my dreams come true