Watch as Ellen shows off the latest round of pictures featuring Tony in uncompromising positions. Then, stay tuned as Ellen gives one unsuspecting audience member the shock of her life -- by awarding her a $15,000 scholarship!

Comments

Joseph Ellison

Hello Ellen, I wanted to say that I heard about you dedication to helping people with college finances, and I will admit honesty that I have only seen your show once or twice. I am studying Theatre Education at the University of Tennessee in Chattanooga, and honestly it is a struggle trying to find money to help with college funding, I struggle with the amount of loans I will be facing and my job outlook. Regardless, I still attend school for my degree because I feel it is truly what I need to do. I know the struggle is long, but I will always find a way. I know that I may not receive anything from this, but I wanted to at least applaud you for your efforts because I know someone will receive help and that will assist them to better their future and give them hope of becoming what they always wanted. I believe education truly can lead us down a brighter future, and the people that light the way are truly the ones with compassion. Thank you Ellen for caring.

Jonathan Stanfield

Hello Ellen! My name is Jonathan and I would like to make an inquiry regarding a possible scholarship, please. I am currently a freshman in college pursuing a degree in geology. I come from a poor family in a very poor and under developed coal mining community in Tennessee. So far I am managing by with what grants and scholarships the state generously provides me with, but it's not quite enough and I am having to take out loans to make up the difference. My family is unable to help pay for my education so I am doing all of this on my own. I currently do not have time to obtain a job but I hope I can do so in the future. It is a really great thing what you do for students, and I would love to be one of them. Thank you so much for this opportunity. Bless you Ellen and your show!

Djemarley Occelin

Hi!Ellen my name is djemarley and I'M from Haiti. I move to united State when i was about 13 years old and i speak two different language ,so i heard about your Scholarship and i was interested. first let me just say that i love you shower and you are really funny!.I just graduate last year At William Chrisman hight school on May 19 2013.But i would love to get this Scholarship because my major is to be a marriage counselor with out money i cant go to college. thank you and have a great evening! love the Haitian Djemarley,

jayne

I'm looking for scholarship information for a truly amazing person

Brunilda Quiles

hi,Ellen my name its Brunilda Quiles last year I Lost my job ,but every thing work out I was home for one of my son surgery on his feet ,thank God the surgery went good ,but i have a nother son who dream to go to california to finished his studie has a architec you will make him and all of us happy the happy family help us with a scholarship for him ,chris be true at lot hi brock up with his girl ,and his father never be for him ,I Will appreciated you help thank you telp 267-463-8007

Chelsea

Hello, I would also like to make an inquiry on The Ellen DeGeneres Scholarship. Any information such as how to apply, topics or deadlines would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Chelsea Kelland
High School Senior

Kayla Davenport

I am a graduating high school senior from Baltimore Polytechnic Institute in Baltimore. I was so excited about being a first generation college student in my family. I was also excited about setting a good example to my other four younger siblings. I am still going to college by any means necessary. However, I recently found out that I am not eligible for a full ride nor am I eligible for and government grants. My parents are considered middle class because of their income. However, we have a family of 7. Therefore, what looks good on paper, is not always real life. I am graduating at the top 10% of my class and I have to take out $20,000 worth of student loans just for my first year in high school. I worked so hard in school to make myself eligible for a full ride. I have been the Student government secretary all four years. I am the Core Commander (highest ranked officer) in JROTC. I take all honors and AP classes. And I am in the top 10% of my class. Do you think any of that has helped? Absolutely not. Disappointed by not defeated. I am looking for scholarships. I am writing essays. I will not stop until I get money for college. If you can forward me an application for your scholarship, I will be more than gracious.

Fernando pita

I would be greatfull to get a scholarship like this!!!

Where can I apply? I would like to share my story with you!

Chef into making!

Ethan Montesa

I am trying to make an inquiry on the Ellen Degeneres scholarship. I would like to get an information on how to apply and how to get any application for it.

Thank you.